Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Matching Animal Kingdom Accessory Recolors for Genensims Furries

by WatersMoon110 Posted 26th Mar 2008 at 12:07 AM - Updated 8th Apr 2008 at 12:46 AM by WatersMoon110

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 1:40 AM
Sweet! I'm finally the first to comment on something! This is an awesome set of yours! Do they work for all ages?
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 2:21 AM
i cant get the blue tip recolors to show in my game. i have all the other meshes and it says its installed (i use sims clean installer) but i cant find it. i checked in the glasses section but it is not there...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minidobie
i cant get the blue tip recolors to show in my game. i have all the other meshes and it says its installed (i use sims clean installer) but i cant find it. i checked in the glasses section but it is not there...
Do you have the update for FT? That should have fixed the odd bodyshop issue, I thought.

Sims 3
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:39 PM Last edited by Wing_of_Bat : 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:04 AM.
None of these will show up in my game! What do I do?
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 1:08 AM
i cant get it to go to my sims game my adobe reader cant read it for some reason tell me if u could help
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 12:39 AM
i cannot get any of your stuff to work pz help thanks =)
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 1:33 AM
cool.have you ever thought about making a lion mane to go with those?it's the only furry missing in my story.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 11:33 AM
It still doesn't work...>_>
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 5:04 AM
Nothing works... I did everything like supposed but still nothing... I need extra help plz.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 12:28 AM
Hey Watermoon, post something that actually works. Mainly nobody got this to work. Either Delete this or just tell me what the problem is
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 4:22 AM
omg! thanks so much!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd May 2012 at 8:52 PM
It's May 2012... The World's going to end soon... The download still doesn't work... Would you do me a favor an fix everything before we all gonna die?! T_T I need those fu**in awesome recolorrrrs! Dx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 2:42 AM
good
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:06 AM
it don't work not showing up in game

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:26 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 10:18 AM Last edited by Norica : 9th Apr 2020 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Update
I know this is an old post, but just to let everyone know, the flags are set to hidden for everyone, not just for townies. That's why its not showing up.

Edit1:
Changing the flags isn't helping.
I guess there are more things wrong with this.

Edit2:
Found the problem.
The Binary index is missing.
This happens when the creator takes the package from the Projects folder rather than the SavedSims folder.
See this post for more info and solution.
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Norica
Edit2:
Found the problem.
The Binary index is missing.
This happens when the creator takes the package from the Projects folder rather than the SavedSims folder.
See this post for more info and solution.

Good to see there are still people alive in the mts2 community. Its like a ghost town around here. Anyway thanks for this! I can't be assed to deal with the tediousness that comes about with fixing it but it's good to know that if I see this issue I should go ahead and consider it a lost cause. Saves me plenty of digging :p