Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 3906 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 8:39 PM
Default Nude Patch?
Does anyone know were I can find a Nude Patch? Nothing fancy literaly just to remove the blur. I cant seem to find it in the 'Hacks' section of the downloads and Im not totaly sure if their is one here on ModtheSims2. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very greatful.

(Also if any moderators view this fourm I just want to inform you that the 'Creator Issues' fourm shows their are NO threads and NO posts, however their is one in there, mine, and I dont seem to be getting help, not sure if this is due to the fact it says nothing is in there )

Thanks Everyone, Danielle XX

Life is a curious game..
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: administrator
#2 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 8:56 PM
Please use the Content List/Where Can I Find areas linked in my signature for finding content.

Creator Issues does have threads and posts - the only threads you will be able to view are ones you have created yourself (unless you are a moderator). That forum has 17 pages of threads. Please be patient in sorting out your issue - it sometimes takes a little while for the relevant moderator to come online and reply.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.

Section jump