Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Souvenir Monkey Apparel

by fanseelamb Posted 31st Mar 2008 at 5:25 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2009 at 6:43 PM by fanseelamb : adding keywords

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:25 PM
The white one is just perfect for my Monkey-oblate sims! Thanks so much!
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:24 AM
“We are all just monkeys in business suits running around pretending to be executives”

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
The ModFather
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:25 AM
The Mark of the Monkey is spreading!!! :omg:

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:56 AM
I love these!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:57 AM
I might like these too much, who knows =)

Sims 2 Stuff by Ben Harris, Profile + Terms of Use!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#8 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 4:50 AM
My question is... how in the world did you ever get that monkey to sit still while you sewed it's face onto those garments?

Oh! I see.. that's why it's hollering!...OoooOOhhh Ok. I get it!

DoooOm..
DOOooOOOoOmmm

DOoOoOOOmmOmMMom
Doom
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:41 AM
Everybody hail the monkey :O
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#10 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 6:41 AM
The beginning of a new mode? Now everyone wants to wear something with a monkey head sewed on it! Thanks for these.

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:05 AM
These are cool. Thanks. :D
The ModFather
retired moderator
#12 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bbc100
Y the **** is ModTheSims2.com like this???????????????????
Im goin' 2 say a bad word!!!!!!

And the Silver Moderators of Doom are goin' 2 wash your mouth with the soap

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 9:55 AM
Ooh, monkey couture. Hot stuff. Now I can fill the void that my Sims never knew they had with cool monkey stuff.

bbc100, look at the date.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 10:33 AM
I love monkeys. They fling poop.
Theorist
#15 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 11:49 AM
Is the text:

In the temple, that mightly temple, I worshiped the siver lord,
That come upon to me and gave my life with DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOooOoOoOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO-O-OOO-O-O---O-OM

?

I realy remember reeding that somewhere..

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 3:50 PM
You guys are too funny! Happy April Fools!
Scholar
#17 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:37 PM
Hihihi a nice set of souvenir clothing ! Thank you Fansee ! :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:46 PM
My sim females are jealous
Instructor
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 2:59 AM
LOL Awesome!!!! :D
Thank you
Scholar
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 7:05 AM
"Somebody must take a chance. The monkeys who became men, and the monkeys who didn't are still jumping around in trees making faces at the monkeys who did."
Lincoln Steffens

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
The ModFather
retired moderator
#21 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pixelhate
"Somebody must take a chance. The monkeys who became men, and the monkeys who didn't are still jumping around in trees making faces at the monkeys who did."
Lincoln Steffens

I confess I don't know who Lincoln Steffens is, but he must have written this sentence after reading bbc's posts

Wiki Wizard
#22 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 1:52 PM
These are so good, i love them

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 4:53 PM
I'm making a bachelor challenge that MAY use the silver monkey theme...I need some female clothes, though! Could I use these to make female clothes, or could you?
Thanks!

(Okay, this isn't really feedback or report, but it's not really thanks either...But thanks too!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 7:48 PM
Thanks