Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Angry Banana Monkey

by crocobaura Posted 1st Apr 2008 at 12:08 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 4:00 PM
Such a wonderfully cute reminder of our tantrum-ish Monkey of Doom overlord! Makes it seem, rather normal... Yes.. I will put this in the foyer of all my sims houses to remind them to pay their banana taxes.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 4:44 PM
Just remind me of the girl statue with 2 hands up and has her face down... :D

That's an instance on how an angry Argent Monkey make use of the bananas for revenges! Beware, the lightning and storm will get to its target!
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:34 PM
"The Red Ronin is located deep in the Shrine of the Silver Monkey."
Joystiq magazine.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Forum Resident
#5 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:58 PM
Madness!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 6:06 PM
awwww man!

i'm allergic to bananas...
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 6:07 PM
Funny statue ! Thank you Croco !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 6:07 PM
nice statue though...

*sneezes*
Scholar
#9 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 6:42 PM
awwgh! Stop throwing bananas at me!

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 12:16 AM
yay!!!!!!!!!!!monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st May 2012 at 5:19 PM
haha amazing thxx )