Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Defender of the Silver Monkey Temple

by Bingo Orphan Posted 2nd Apr 2008 at 12:03 AM - Updated 2nd Apr 2008 at 1:32 AM by Bingo Orphan

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 2:04 AM
I'm first! Thank you! We definitely needed temple outfits for our sim-ians

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 4:00 AM
Thanks for your addition to a cute April Fools theme!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 6:45 AM
"The quizzical expression of the monkey at the zoo comes from his wondering whether he is his brother's keeper, or his keeper's brother"
Evan Esar

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 10:10 PM
Now I can appreciate a buff monkey just like the next gal, but can we shave him, or at least use Nair? He's a bit too hairy for my tastes.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 2:09 PM
Hair
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
Now I can appreciate a buff monkey just like the next gal, but can we shave him, or at least use Nair? He's a bit too hairy for my tastes.

Where are you gonna shave him he guard sheve the monkey !!!!:D