Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mesh Conversion 3 pants for Teen Girls

by Cocomama Posted 14th May 2008 at 8:12 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2008 at 8:32 AM by Cocomama

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th May 2008 at 3:38 AM
The pajamas right there have me sold. Of all the Maxis sleepwear, this is the most realistic and my favorite. But the slippers were ugly. And I was sad that they were only for adults. So now you've made me happy. <3
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th May 2008 at 4:48 AM
wow thnks alot.I'm so glad you and a few other have been making these great conversions.So appriciated.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th May 2008 at 5:25 PM
Thank you so much for these!!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th May 2008 at 6:16 PM
I'm very glad you like the meshes, it are comments like this that make me go further with uploading my work!!
Scholar
#6 Old 16th May 2008 at 4:52 PM
Hey I like that you did this!! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th May 2008 at 2:37 PM
Thank you for your great conversions! I love them.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 12:28 AM
Ohigawsh! Thank you SOOOO much! I've been hoping and scouting for the tan-dress converted for teens.