Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

At the Seaside - Small sunny neighbourhood terrain for lots of beach lots!

by himawara106 Posted 18th May 2008 at 4:28 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2008 at 11:06 AM by himawara106

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th May 2008 at 2:14 PM
Very cute, and just perfect for a new area I need to put in my hood! Thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th May 2008 at 4:37 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st May 2008 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This Is just what I needed!! THANK YOU!

In Love & Death,
"Jeanie Blue"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th May 2008 at 7:32 PM
Oh how sweet! I love the beach lots! Thanks so very much for your little island
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th May 2008 at 7:43 PM
Thanks I wasn't creative/didn't have the time to build a neighborhood that I liked and could enable beach lots but this solves my problem :D

~*~Jekka~*~
Under Educated, Over Caffeinated
Scholar
#6 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:51 AM
This is going to be a fun one to decorate!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th May 2008 at 9:55 PM
Hey all! Thank you for your comments - I really have fun making neighborhood terrains. I am glad you find it useful.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th May 2008 at 5:00 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 6th Aug 2008 at 8:21 PM. Reason: Removed off topic bits.
I can never have too many beach lots in my game. This one is terrific. I really like it. Thank you. Can't wait to build upon it!

Sugah

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th May 2008 at 6:34 PM
Made this into a university! Looks great! Thanks!

Little thing: I think the roads and culdesacs (I definenently did not spell that right) are a little to big. Not much of an issue though.

The statement below is true
-----------------------------
The statement above is false
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st May 2008 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by playerland40
Made this into a university! Looks great! Thanks!

Little thing: I think the roads and culdesacs (I definenently did not spell that right) are a little to big. Not much of an issue though.

Thank you.
Yes I know what you mean with the roads. I noticed it and that's something I am gonna improve in new terrains, when I am making new ones sometime.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 1:09 AM
...I have been looking for something like this for ages...this neighbourhood is absolutely perfect!
thankyou so much!
:D
xXx
Scholar
#12 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 3:16 AM
Cool This Will Work Great With Masaharu777's Lot's Cause You Can Have His Coumminty Lot's In One Area And A Resdential Area With Bech Lot's Too Thank A LOT!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 10:20 AM
thanks for this neigbouhood just one (noob) question... im new to this and idk where to extract this file... i tryed in the downloads but it wont show up in the list....
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 7:44 PM
You put it in your The Sims 2\SC4Terrains folder
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 7:07 PM
Urko, remember that the path to the folder it needs to go in is My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/SC4Terrains. I thought I'd clarify that it goes there, and not in the Sims 2 folder in Program Files. EA put a folder in My Documents for us to use for custom files so that we wouldn't screw up the game files :) Nice of you to respond though, XLStormyXL.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 7:16 PM
Himawara, what a pretty neighborhood! I have a few wonderful beach lots that I needed just a small, nice place for, but also for a few land lots that go with them so well. At the Seaside is perfect. Not just fundamentally perfect, but asthetically as well. And I think the name is just fine :)

The neighborhood that you created, with the lots and landscaping, looks like a little dream! So pretty and peaceful. Like somewhere I would love to live, with a nice community.

Thank you so much,

centime

(sorry for the double post; two different issues)
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 10:03 PM
Thank you all! *hugs all for the nice comments*
And thanks to XLStormyXL and centime for helping with the SC4 installation!
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 3:44 AM
This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much, it's perfect!
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 1:07 AM
Big thanks! I've added a new neighborhood and needed a beach vacation spot. This will do the trick nicely.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 7:01 AM
This is just what I wanted a hood like this. I almost bought the game in order just to make a decent hood with lots of ocean lots.
Thank You so much and congratulations upon being picked and hope to see more hoods by you.
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 10:35 PM
Hey you three! Thanks for your nice comments.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 3:09 PM
This terrain is so lovely!
It's so hard to find good bases for neighbourhoods but this is just perfect, it has cute spots for residential roads as well :D

P.S. For the neighbourhood names, I recommend... http://k4-pacific.com/nametown.php
Inventor
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 8:03 PM
@Cath Marshall

Oh - that's great thanks for the tip! :=)
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 10:28 PM
how do a make beach lots? i tried on other neiborhoods and it wont let me
Inventor
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 3:43 PM
You need Bon Voyage. In this neighborhood it should work. The terrain has to be very flat at the shore and you have to choose the beach lots. They are not under the normal lots.
Page 1 of 2