Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Conversion Clothes "light" -- A bunch of texture-referencing edits [Freetime]

by plasticbox Posted 22nd May 2008 at 12:14 PM - Updated 22nd May 2008 at 7:55 PM by plasticbox

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd May 2008 at 9:11 PM
This is wonderful! I was wondering if it was possible, I don't like extra files on my computer either. Thank you!
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd May 2008 at 9:49 PM
This is great. It'll actually help me! LOL

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd May 2008 at 10:38 PM
Thanks migamoo =) I'm happy you like it!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd May 2008 at 9:46 AM
Haha! I was planning on doing this myself, but so far I've been too lazy. Now I can just continue to sit on my big butt.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th May 2008 at 5:07 AM
Did you remove the CC star too? Thats always my biggest petpeeve about Maxis age conversions. Totally make my day if you did, but if not thats easy enough for me to fix for myself. THANKS!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th May 2008 at 2:38 PM
No, I didn't remove the CC star -- I actually quite like that it's there, after all these things do need a custom mesh .. it's a matter of personal preference I guess =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#8 Old 25th May 2008 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
.. it's a matter of personal preference I guess =)
tru dat
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th May 2008 at 1:30 PM
Many thanks for that, this really helps to shrink my downloads folder!

But I noticed one small thing. While the AF-FTConversionsSkirtStockings appear fine for YAs and Adults the afBodyComfy is usable only by Adults...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th May 2008 at 3:34 PM
baerchen, thanks for letting me know =) I've only just realised that I can actually change this in the recolour. I don't have Uni, so I didn't notice.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 3:01 PM
I can't put anything big in my downloads folder anymore since my computer is really slow. I would have loved to have the workout outfits for my teengirls, but Migamo took the links away :-( Thank you anyway, Plasticbox - it is great idea!