Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deceptive Eyes - 2 Sets

by Anva Posted 31st May 2008 at 12:15 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 7:12 PM by Anva

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
#2 Old 31st May 2008 at 1:32 AM
Beautiful as always. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st May 2008 at 1:44 AM
Oh, Anva. I just adore all your eyes...keep um comin! lol
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:07 AM
Thank you for all of the eyes. You've done so many--and with such quality--that I am more than happy. I look forward to seeing what other things you create!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st May 2008 at 3:22 AM
Again, again and again Love them anva.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:23 AM
WOW!! I simply love these, i always like your eyes. Thanks for sharing them with us, You Rock!!

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:33 AM
Anva, you are the eye creator, you have such talent and patience in hand drawing them all out.
Thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st May 2008 at 5:42 AM
YES!!!I have been waiting for these ever since I saw them on your skintone previews!Thank you, thank you,a bazillion times THANK YOU!

Oh my,your last set?I'll miss your eyes,they are breath-taking...no matter,I'm sure your other stuff will be GORGEOUS!I love your skintones!
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st May 2008 at 12:13 PM
Beautiful eyes as usual. The models are great too, hope to see them uploaded someday
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st May 2008 at 8:12 PM
those are gorgeous,Anva!Thank you!And you females are always so stunning-any chance of you sharing some new models?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st May 2008 at 9:22 PM Last edited by Anva : 31st May 2008 at 9:30 PM.
6akalaka1 -

The model is for upload here at GOS. It's the first ginger girl named Katriona. In this particular preview she's using a free hair by I believe Helga (but I could be wrong), Yumedust's eyes, and my skintone blend V5.

Also thank you all yet again for the comments!! I really do enjoy them.
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st May 2008 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anva
6akalaka1 -

The model is for upload here at GOS. It's the first ginger girl named Katriona. In this particular preview she's using a free hair by I believe Helga (but I could be wrong), Yumedust's eyes, and my skintone blend V5.

Also thank you all yet again for the comments!! I really do enjoy them.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate the help
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 3:07 AM
These are absolutely gorgeous! I've loved all the eyes you've released, but these are probably my favorites. I definitely look forward to seeing what other types of custom content you choose to focus on next.
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 4:01 PM
looks beautiful .
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 5:45 AM
I love your eyes! I think I've downloaded all of them and they are the only ones I use. Thanks a bunch!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 1:28 PM
first, these eyes are really gorgeous.
but ive got a question: where did you got the guy from? i mean, the eyebrows, the skin, the beard.. when im trying to make a masculin sim with all these gorgeus stuff, they always look some kind of gay. *laughs*
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#17 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 2:11 PM
This is definitely one of my most favourite eye sets - I have to force myself not to use it on every danged sim. All of your eyes are beautiful but these take the cake, the presents, the balloons, and the clown. Thank you so much.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#18 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 3:03 PM
congrats on the feature! you definitely deserve it. all your content is always gorgeous, and its about time.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#19 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:48 PM
Stunning! I'm very particular about eyes, but these are a must-have! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 9:10 PM
these are super good. thanks a bunch. :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 4:02 AM
Oh
my
GODDESS!
O.O
They're just perfect!
Can I download both sets? Please say yes!
You're really talented.
Thanks a million!
Greetings from Argentina *

I'm a BEAST! A beast in a shiny purple tracksuit!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 9:56 AM
Anva, just that you know. I really really like your sims and all the other stuff. They're so realistic, what's one of the main parts of my game; just as realistic as possible.

Also thanks for the link of Garden of Shadows, got it sometime ago from someone. Lost it at the same moment.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 10:15 PM
Simply ... AMAZING
and so damn realistic ...
this definetly goes to my favs :D

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
Field Researcher
#24 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 1:25 PM
someones gotta make these into defaults!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 1:15 AM
gorgeous eyes

Our love... will never die no matter how many times people try to destroy us
Page 1 of 4