Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Xavier Bedroom Set

by Adele Posted 23rd Jul 2008 at 12:00 PM - Updated 26th Jul 2008 at 12:36 AM by Adele

263 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 235 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 11
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 7:45 PM
Absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing these with us!

MUMBLER! Seriously, I cannot understand a word you're saying! .... Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Alchemist
#3 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 7:51 PM
Ooo want want WANT! :D

This is too gorgeous for words

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 7:52 PM
awww so the begging worked! i LOVE it Adele!

dont feed or tease the animals!!
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 7:55 PM
Stunning , I love it!! A definate must have !!! Thanks for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 7:57 PM
oh oh oh oh oh your stuff is just so delicately done! I love it all! I may just have to make an old fashioned house with all of your stuff. It's all so classy!

Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:05 PM
The detail is exquisite.
Eminence Grise
#8 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:07 PM Last edited by Srikandi : 25th Jul 2008 at 8:13 PM.
Nooooo Adele! I'm trying to cut back on downloads, but I absolutely cannot resist anything you do, so all my good intentions fly out the window when I see one of your threads!

Curse you for feeding my addiction

zOMG looks like there are beddings too... faded monochrome beddings... gonna have to get rid of some of my old ones to make room for these >< and netting!

Seriously though, your work is incredible. Now all we need is a kitchen and a bathroom and we can have an all-Adele home Your textures are so subtle with that lived-in worn look that everything else looks way too new and shiny by comparison ><

Creates in me the urge to fade some of my favorite Maxis wallpapers and carpets just so they don't spoil your furniture, lol. I have your parchment set but if you ever feel like uploading any of the other walls and floors in your screens they'd be welcome

Time to make a grand old all-Adele hotel :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:22 PM
Ooh goody! I'd been hoping to see a bedroom set from you soon! You have no idea how happy I get when I sign on and see that you've uploaded something. You're work isn't just CC, it's art and I truly appreciate it. I'm in awe at how extrememly talented you are. Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:23 PM
You never cease to amaze me :D. Thank you so much for all the lovely stuff!
Scholar
#11 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:37 PM
You did it again: The creation of one of the most perfect furniture sets I have ever seen Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:34 PM
Have I told you today that I love you? :-P Absolutely gorgeous.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:36 PM
adele, this is really gorgeous set! i will be your fan forever and ever.Thanks for this beautiful things
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:37 PM
Thank you so much, everyone!

@Srikandi: I will upload some more walls and floors for you guys. I just never think to do it! Thanks for the reminder. :D
Instructor
#15 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:46 PM
Incredible! Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:48 PM
you are the best!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:51 PM
How are you so amazing? Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:57 PM
Oh my! This set is absolutely fabulous!!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful set. I should just rename my house to the Adele House.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 9:00 PM
OMGOSH this is sooooo gorgeous!!!! That's amazing work- whooo hooo!

(now to ask the stupid question- cuz that is what I'm known for)

Is the file that says "set" the whole kit and kaboodle or do I still need to download all the pieces???

I ask because with my crapola dial-up-a I just know this is going to take eons to download.... but it is totally worth it...
Field Researcher
#20 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 9:13 PM
As with everything you do, Adele, I simply cannot resist. It's beautiful, it's timeless, it's well-made. Excellent work!
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 9:16 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 26th Jul 2008 at 2:40 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Oh this set is lovely! Thank you so much, your work is beyond awesome <3!

-Not All who wander are lost
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 9:18 PM
U frikin RULE! Thank u so much i cant wait to try this in my game
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 9:23 PM
I cannot get enough of your furniture! Yet another gorgeous set, thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danceswithwands
OMGOSH this is sooooo gorgeous!!!! That's amazing work- whooo hooo!

(now to ask the stupid question- cuz that is what I'm known for)

Is the file that says "set" the whole kit and kaboodle or do I still need to download all the pieces???

I ask because with my crapola dial-up-a I just know this is going to take eons to download.... but it is totally worth it...

No worries! To answer your question: Yes, you need to download the pieces individually. They're split up this way because of the need for different items for different EP configurations. :/

The ADELE_xavierSet_recolors.rar file contains the recolors of the set.
The ADELE_collection_xavierSet.rar file contains the collection file (a file that groups the items of this set into one spot in the catalog, to make it easier to find them).
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 9:26 PM
How on earth did you get so good? This set, and all your work is soooooo amazing! It's all so elegant - it surpasses the Maxis stuff by far! Love it, keep up the incredible standards - hope to see future great stuff!
Page 1 of 11