Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Too Many Horses?! UPDATE!

by oceanpupz Posted 19th Aug 2008 at 4:38 PM

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 12:28 AM
Superb!
I was in need for some more horses for a farm neighborhood I am planning, yours came in just at the right moment!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 2:26 PM
Yaaay! New colors!
And just the ones I've been hoping for

Many thanks! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 8:48 PM
Such lovely, exotic colors :lovestruc You did a great job!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 9:28 PM
very pretty colors, they look like the actual thing! great job

Lazing around is what muttonchop does best..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 10:50 PM
Thank you for the lovely comments. <3
I have to ask, what colors would you prefer to see now? Black toveros? Appaloosas? More brindles? Or more wild colors such as our green companion, there? X3
(I have to reinstall Sims, but I'll only be installing the first one for now so I can get my next set of [20+!] equine colorations faster =3)

I did NOT make the horse mesh! Only recolors. I do not control the mesh! Please do not message me to do something to it, whether it be a new pose, or updating it to Sims 3. I can NOT do this. D=
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 11:10 PM
Wow, wonderful job, I love them.Can't wait to see even more!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 1:34 PM Last edited by Majin_Tenshi : 21st Aug 2008 at 7:30 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by oceanpupz
I have to ask, what colors would you prefer to see now?

More Appaloosa's please :lovestruc
Maybe you would be so kind enoug to include the following horses in the next set?

An Appaloosa. I don't know what his patern is called in English, I believe Fewspot Leopard?

A brown horse, black manes, with a white masked face and high white legs

And perhaps a few more leopards?

I hope I'm not being to demanding
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:26 AM
Not demanding at all! I'll try making that appaloosa, seeing as it's gorgeous. X3
The bay, though, might have already been made by DragonSlave in the original file. I think theres two or three bays. If it turns out that those spicific markings aren't there, I'll add it into my next file. =3

I did NOT make the horse mesh! Only recolors. I do not control the mesh! Please do not message me to do something to it, whether it be a new pose, or updating it to Sims 3. I can NOT do this. D=
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 4:06 AM
"Too Many Horses?!" there isn't such a thing! - This is a daily mantra i tell myself every day, as we juggle all the extras at work. Now my sim's barn can be just like my work barn
The detail & realism you've put into the horse really shows. Thank you for making my sims barn over crowded with all of the gorgeous colors & markings that are irrasistable to download!

If you're looking for ideas, you could do a dark dapple bay with a star & snip on half the nose, maybe a three white socks. Those are always cute (only 8 out of 29 look like that at work- well, one's a bright bay, not a dark).
Or a reddish bay with a blaze & four white stockings.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 3:10 AM
Excelent job once again! Just one thing, the green horse is cute, but I personally prefer the natural horses, if you could do them in different files to make it simpler? Only if your making more exotic colors. Anyway, I love the zorse coloring! I would like to see my two horses... One of mine is grey with black legs, a dappled rump and a lea bitten body. THe other is a chestnut with a roan spot on the left side of his neck and another on the smae side's back. Three socks, two hind and one front left, plus a stripe. Thanks so much! Great job!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 7:06 PM
Ah, none of these are of zorses! They're all based off of just plain horses that you can find. Brindle, Tovero, Overo, Tobino, Appaloosa, Pintaloosa, Dapples, Solids, whatever I can get my sticky little paws on! X3

Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 8:14 PM
Those are great, I was looking for horses, and I find these!
They're sooooooo cool!
Right now the downloads are offline. . .
But I'll download them 1st thing in the morning!

KRAZUKAT -> crazy, but only positive way :P
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th May 2009 at 9:24 PM
what section are the horses in
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th May 2009 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kayread
what section are the horses in

Horses are found under "decretive\sculptures."

Test Subject
#16 Old 31st May 2009 at 10:24 PM
ok, i really love them, but, do they move?
Mad Poster
#17 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:08 PM
I would have liked better just a few colors, with differant poses/ages.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 9:43 PM
Nice work!!! I'm sooo gladddddd that someone got this done right! Besides the irratating dog horses, creepppyyy. Well
I love the appaloosas! But make ones that a more leopard, like black spotted leopard, just giving ya an idea. But nice work!! ^.^ I lve your horses!

Quote: Originally posted by justabarngirl
"Too Many Horses?!" there isn't such a thing! - This is a daily mantra i tell myself every day, as we juggle all the extras at work. Now my sim's barn can be just like my work barn
The detail & realism you've put into the horse really shows. Thank you for making my sims barn over crowded with all of the gorgeous colors & markings that are irrasistable to download!

If you're looking for ideas, you could do a dark dapple bay with a star & snip on half the nose, maybe a three white socks. Those are always cute (only 8 out of 29 look like that at work- well, one's a bright bay, not a dark).
Or a reddish bay with a blaze & four white stockings.
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:50 AM
Thank you for these amazing horses !!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:09 AM
wow thanks)
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 1:25 PM
If there was like a Zebra skin then that would be cool u could have one with like a black mane, one with a white mane and one with a striped mane!
But Zebra's have like a different tail dont they

NP - I just downloaded it and its really cool!!!!! Thanx!
if some one could get them like mutate the horse from a large dog so you could actually have them as pets that would be so cool that my head would explode LOL
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:20 PM
But wait....If they're found in the section "decrorative/sculptures, does that mean THEY WONT MOVE?!?!?!?!
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 9:51 PM
Default horses
Quote: Originally posted by PonyGirl2000
But wait....If they're found in the section "decrorative/sculptures, does that mean THEY WONT MOVE?!?!?!?!

hello! I'm a hungarian girl, and I can speak english a bit please help me, how can I do horses? because decorative horses are not live... I downloaded rideable horse, but I can't find this in the game help meeee
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 9:13 PM
ah! que caballos mas lindos y bellos realmente son muy hermosos
100/100 **************
este trabajo se lleva la flor
psdta: no hablo ingles
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 5:29 PM
Thanks!!!!
thanks for the wonderful horses, could you please make a black horse with a brown muzzle and a lighting bolt shaped star? Also a sorrel with a star and a sock on the right back leg and a chestnut with a flaxen mane? Thanks very much
Page 1 of 2