Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Globals Pack (including Budget Transact) *UPDATED to v1.1*

by dickhurt Posted 13th Oct 2008 at 4:01 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 3:28 PM by Nysha

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 7:31 PM
What a useful tool for modders. I'm curious to see how people use this.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#3 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 7:01 PM
Glad you're using the 0x0Exx range, as I use the 0x09xx range. And Inteenimator cuts across several lower ranges!

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 10:33 PM
I've never even looked at Inteen or Insim, they seem like cheats to me and I think the game is too easy as it is. I'm just glad the game does not crash when using such high ID numbers. I was also surprised that the game works perfect with negative budgets. I think I even had a negative one long ago (probably on the base game) when a chance card fined me money. Might have been a glitch though because I've not seen it happen recently. The game just makes the budget = 0 if you can't pay the fine.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 6:44 PM
This may seem like an odd question..but I wanted to know if I was reading/understanding this correctly. This add-on makes it so that I can add or remove money from a household? Sorry if it seems silly but I haven't an earthly idea about all of those gamer/modder words.

DONT make me sniff your shoe!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 7:41 PM
Hey fayeli,
This is just a tool that many of my other hacks use or for people that want to write their own hacks. It is not a standalone mod to allow you to transfer funds between families nor to give/take money from your Sims. Hope that answers your question.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 2:13 AM
*bow* Thank you SO much this will be very helpfull :D

Smile tomorow will be worse.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th May 2009 at 11:28 PM
The previous version called df_budget_transact_addon.rar was downloaded 1257 times. This new hack includes that old addon and a whole lot more.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:31 AM
I am not a modder. Is it useful that I download this?
What will it do in my game?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 8:54 PM
It won't do anything for you if you don't make your own mods. You should only download it if you are grabbing one of my other hacks that say this is required.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 8:37 AM
Thanks