Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Girls' Vest Outfits

by fakepeeps7 Posted 18th Oct 2008 at 7:39 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 9:10 PM
these are very useful for little girls who don´t like to pink, girly dresses etc.. An outfit for playing outside and not paying attention at the fact that these could go kaput! thank you!
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 6:58 AM
Wow, such a variety! I think there's something for everyone here - thank you, these are great!

Some of these have a real Sixties feel to them - oh-oh, I feel another neighbourhood coming on!
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 12:27 AM
Your generosity is amazing, and you're sweet to share with us. They all look wonderful; love the bright colors! :lovestruc
Thank you.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 7:19 PM
I'm really showing my age here, but these immediately made me think of Punky Brewster! Now I have to go make a Punky Brewster sim - my neighbourhood needs more townie kids.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 6:43 AM
Lovely collection!Do you happen to know where else can I get the heart-shaped glasses?I've been dying to get it and the The Sims 2 Store doesn't have it anymore.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hollywoodlola
Lovely collection!Do you happen to know where else can I get the heart-shaped glasses?I've been dying to get it and the The Sims 2 Store doesn't have it anymore.

I didn't get them from The Sims 2 Store. They were a free download on the official site. Go to the Exchange and search by "Maxis Created" Sims. On the last page, there's one named Carrie (she's from February 2006). She's an adult with blonde braids and the heart-shaped glasses in pink. If you install her, you'll have access to all the glasses for kids and up.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:08 PM
These are really awsome, Thank You
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 7:43 AM
i love all of the stuff you have created and uploaded.
also a big cheeerss for the info on the heart shaped glasses because i've been dying to get them (: