Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nina

by Decora Posted 25th Oct 2008 at 7:31 PM

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 7:47 PM
Aww, finally here ^-^.
I like her very much, especially the colours you've chosen for her and the retexture is just perfect !
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 9:04 PM
Shes adorable =D
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 10:19 PM
awww I just want put her in my arms :3 so adorable

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 10:47 PM
Very, VERY gorgeous sim. Let me say that Misa, Adam, and now Nina are my favorite sims in-game. I am very grateful for this upload. Thank you. Can't wait to see her in game!
P.S. What's your policy? I haven't seen it since you took that sign down from your profile page.. I really want to use her in my story and credit you, but I want to wait for your permission firstly.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 1:35 AM
Shes cute.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 3:05 AM
Im already playing her..she looks super cute in the game..I made her a teen:-)
Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Massiekur
Very, VERY gorgeous sim. Let me say that Misa, Adam, and now Nina are my favorite sims in-game. I am very grateful for this upload. Thank you. Can't wait to see her in game!
P.S. What's your policy? I haven't seen it since you took that sign down from your profile page.. I really want to use her in my story and credit you, but I want to wait for your permission firstly.

My policy is still up, it's no longer an image though ^^;; You are free to use her in your story

I'm glad that a lot of people like Nina (and my other sims ><). It's an honor, really.

Thank you very much!

~ Decora
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 9:24 PM
Aww, she so adorable!
Thanks for shareing Decora!
-Rainbow

HEY,YOU. LOOK OVER HERE.
Take the Anna challenge- Create something out of the ordinary.
[Starting 9-15-08]
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 11:31 PM
She's really adorable!
And she's in a .zip
Thanks Decora :D
Instructor
#11 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 1:30 AM
She's beautiful...I love the shape of her chin, and your hair retexture is gorgeous. Thanks.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 9:53 AM
Good work well done

if you waant sims whos faces match those of others with real presicion use this cheat

Boolprop ConstrainFacialParamaters false

you can practically model a sims face, put a nose where an eye should be and much more!
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 1:42 PM
I love her eyes. But she wont turn up. Do i put her in the downloads folder. And where can I find her? Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by diaasingh95
I love her eyes. But she wont turn up. Do i put her in the downloads folder. And where can I find her? Thanks!

Yes. Be sure to extract her into your downloads folder then double click on her package file and install. If it still doesn't work for you try using Clean Installer or read the FAQs! Hope this helps (;

Thanks for the compliments everyone ^^

~ Decora
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Decora
Yes. Be sure to extract her into your downloads folder then double click on her package file and install. If it still doesn't work for you try using Clean Installer or read the FAQs! Hope this helps (;

Thanks for the compliments everyone ^^

~ Decora

Thank you sooooooo much!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 8:22 AM
Woooahh. You are very talented, Decora! Great job!

The Sim Supply!

Call me PD :)
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 1:42 AM
She looks very cute, you did a great job! Thank you so much for sharing :3
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 2:08 PM Last edited by Emsylee : 8th Nov 2008 at 2:32 PM.
She's very beautiful :lovestruc Just wondering though, where you can get the outfit she is wearing? Is there a mesh somewhere? Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 11:39 AM
Thanks again for the compliments! ^^

Emsylee, you could find her outfit(s) and a lot of other cute clothes at bobosims.com ^^
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 7:19 PM
Thanks for the link, Decora

My Sims 2 Stuff (For DL)
"The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing."
- Marcus Aurelius
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 9:10 AM
aww i love this sim and i can't wait to use her! she is the best sim i have ever seen by far! would i be able to use her in a video on youtube? (i would put a link in teh description to ur page and full credit and stuff) thnx =]
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 9:12 AM
oh, and gow do u use it on the game?
plz help!
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 10:00 AM
oh wait dw i used the Clean Installer thingy and now she works :-) very pretty
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 12:10 PM
She is beautiful, she's now my favorite simmie Well done, she is perfect
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 12:38 AM
nina....an adorable girl....looks like an alive doll...

i love her so much at first sight
Page 1 of 2