Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rue De Fleurs 1-4

by stoffelsim Posted 5th Nov 2008 at 1:39 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 11:58 AM by stoffelsim

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 2:04 AM
Thanks a lot! It's realy realy cute!!!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 10:03 AM
I love it, small cute houses!
Keep on building!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 10:11 AM
While testing the apartments with a sim I recognized that the seamles transition that I made with 'moveobjects' from the front street to the 'fake' street changes, but I really have'nt got a clue how to change this :-(
It does'nt make any problems but I think it looks better the way it was.
You can post here or send me a message, if you have any ideas...
Thank you very much and enjoy!
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 5:45 PM
Very good, your full of amazing work! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 1:35 AM
Nice condo, great work!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 7:36 PM
Nice!^^ But do you have a picture of where this lot belongs in the neighborhood? In your previous pictures I don't see Rue de Fleurs..

|| How can I tell what I think 'til I see what I say? ||
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 11:06 PM
Im downloading this right now it looks awesome :D

Btw, on your main page, it says having no cc speeds up the loading screens.. Is that true?!? My sims takes ages , but then again I do have 572 items in my Downloads folder!

There is a gremlin inside of me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 2:10 PM
Hi! thanks for your comments! :lovestruc
@astondb9:
I've heard and experienced that the loading time depends on how many downloads you have (below 1GB is not that important, if you have a good system) and especially on your processor and RAM (I have only 1GB, 2 would be ideal) but I'm no expert in computer technology
Enjoy playing!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 4:19 AM
Fantastic!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 9:57 PM
how clever!!! thank you
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 7:16 PM
Hey stoffelsim, I LOVE your apartments, I grabbed all of them and set them up in a Desiderata Valley map just like how you made them.

One bug I've notices in this lot (that I've had happen in other lots I've downloaded); Those hedges with the white picket fence on one side and the low divider fence thing on the other side, the landlord can't trim them, so he get stuck standing there mad about not being able to reach it. Do you know of a solution to this, is there a mod to allow people to trim hedges over fences? If you could point me to something like that, I'm be SUPER grateful.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 3:37 PM
Hey Spotty,
thank you very much for your comment- I know this problem, and complaining sims are really annoying, don't know what EA had in mind to make it that way
As you see in this quote below from another thread of mine, there must be a hack for plants to download. Maybe you ask behold_the_muse, if you don't find it, I don't know if it's also here at mts2 available or somewhere else...

Quote: Originally posted by behold_the_muse
I am in love with your lots! Very playable and very family-friendly. The only problem I have is that some plants can't be reached and trimmed, but I'm off to download a perfect-plants hack to fix that

Thanks so much for making your lots available for download!
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 8:01 PM
Thanks! I found exactly what she was referring to, on Simbology, just search for "Perfect Plants." I haven't tested it yet, but it's exactly what I was trying to find.

Thanks SO much for that quote, Stoffelsim, and thanks to behold_the_muse for utterting it to be quoted.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 12:01 PM
Oh thank you for attaching the file! This one must have slipped through as I uploaded all my houses again- now it should work ;-)
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Spotty42
Hey stoffelsim, I LOVE your apartments, I grabbed all of them and set them up in a Desiderata Valley map just like how you made them.

One bug I've notices in this lot (that I've had happen in other lots I've downloaded); Those hedges with the white picket fence on one side and the low divider fence thing on the other side, the landlord can't trim them, so he get stuck standing there mad about not being able to reach it. Do you know of a solution to this, is there a mod to allow people to trim hedges over fences? If you could point me to something like that, I'm be SUPER grateful.

The only way I have found for him to trim the hedges is to remove the brick borders that are around the hedges and plants.
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 4:59 AM
I have a question, you didn't say whether or not we are allowed, for our own personal use only, to remodel the apartments. I know some people don't like for anyone to mess with their stuff. I just wanted to remove the playground and put a community hot tub in there instead of in the back yard of one of the apts. thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 11:17 PM
@mizzmetalfreak:
Of course you can do whatever you like with my houses, especially if it's for your personal use. I mean no one can check your computer and see what you do in your game unless you upload something, but then it's no more for personal use only. You are free to use my houses in videos and stories as well, just give me credit and let me know (I enjoy those very much and like to read/see your work).
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st May 2009 at 3:00 AM
As for the problems with the bushes, all I did was delete them all and replace them with flowers. I haven't had any problems with them. This is a beautiful apartment complex...my favorite that I've downloaded.
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 5:04 PM
Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 11:43 PM
thanks