Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sexy Leather Lingery (7 colors)

by -Shady- Posted 13th Nov 2008 at 8:24 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2009 at 7:39 PM by plasticbox : Removed "missing files" flag

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 8:36 PM
Ooh la la vary vary sexy.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 8:41 PM
Beautiful lingerie, lovely detailed texture, and thank you for showing what these look like from the back. Many folks forget to, and then I sometimes get unpleasant surprises.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Alchemist
#4 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 11:23 PM
Exactly what I wish to wear hehe love it! thanks Shady, Kiss and ciao
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 11:41 PM
Wow, love em! I wish i had something like that in real life * wink wink*
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 2:06 AM
Beautiful had to grab them ,Thanks :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Inventor
#7 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 4:59 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 14th Nov 2008 at 5:04 AM.
I disagree, I don't think it's too sexy for MTS2. At least it does not have a thong back. All the important bits are covered so I think it's appropriate. I don't think any children will be scarred for life from seeing it and I don't think they'll be DL'd by children because parents who are offended by this stuff should be supervising their children. Plus it's just pixelated body parts not real nude bodies. Anyone with a child old enough to be DL'ing this stuff should have already explained the birds and bees anyway. What do you think about this one?

https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/...Beutelratti.jpg

On that note I love these I think they are awesome, Thanks for sharing.
Inventor
#8 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 1:18 PM
I don't think they're "too sexy". Like ScorpioMaurus said they don't have a thong back and everything's covered that should be.

I think they are gorgeous, and perfect for elegant, gothic simmies.

Can I request an all in one Swimsuit version of these? Sorry for asking, if you don't do requests.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Inventor
#9 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 6:55 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 14th Nov 2008 at 7:14 PM.
My mom and I thought they looked more like swimsuits too. If you know how to use SimPE you can just change the Category. By clicking on Property Set and then finding the category line, Change it to 0x00000008 That will make it a swimsuit

Also I have already done it so I PM'ed a link to Shady so she can update the post there are 2 new collections one has the clothing as Swimwear only and the other has it as Swim and Lingerie.

Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 10:16 PM
They look awesome my goth girl is going to be sooo happy thanks!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 1:51 AM
These are very nice, thanks to sharing!
As for the "too sexy" discussion, these outfits, while sexy, are not as riské as some real stuff for teens sold in places like Daisy Maze or Melanie...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 3:27 AM
Very cute thank you for sharing(=
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 8:14 AM
I like the top of the lingerie.
I really like it.
The undies..Meh..Not so much..Still a great download. <77
I'd like the top with an outfit though. :D

[Rest in Peace, Sarah. Beloved Cat. 8/12/09]
Field Researcher
#14 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 2:12 PM
Wonderful undies for not very romantic goths,thanks! And,like KillingSpoon said,the top would also look nice as a top with outfit ^^

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 2:22 PM
hmmm i have to look how i`ll make the outfit. With a jeans? Or a skirt? And thank you ScorpioMaurus for the files, i`ll upload them later, although i don`t think it looks like a swimsuit
Inventor
#16 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 9:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
My mom and I thought they looked more like swimsuits too. If you know how to use SimPE you can just change the Category. By clicking on Property Set and then finding the category line, Change it to 0x00000008 That will make it a swimsuit

Also I have already done it so I PM'ed a link to Shady so she can update the post there are 2 new collections one has the clothing as Swimwear only and the other has it as Swim and Lingerie.

Thanks but that's not what I ment, I ment changing the alpha so it was a one piece rather then a corset style top with pants. Put thanks anyway.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Inventor
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 3:52 AM
Hmm Sorry I guess you'll have to leave that one up to Shady.

As for the outfit I think it would look great with Lowrider Jeans just not so low that the butt crack is showing. Or Just a top so you could mix and match with skirts or pants.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 10:15 AM
All I can say is, WOW great job. Thank you very much
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 3:18 PM
These are lovely.

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 10:03 PM
These are really pretty and are deffinately a step up from the usual underwear, they look so realistic well done! and Thankyou
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 3:35 PM
These look so cool :D.. The red looks a bit discolored :/ lol. .. Dont worry though I love the purple, pink and blue and white! thanks so much

♥Neon♥

[color=green]Neon-Loving Chick In Tha House[/color] [color=pink]Gotta problem with me? Press f5 and watch me disappear[/color]
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 12:51 AM
Woah! Amazing Mesh thanx my goth sims will love this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 7:26 AM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
Or Just a top so you could mix and match with skirts or pants.

Yes, this!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 7th Jul 2023 at 7:42 AM
Default You need to make a real Red Sexy Leather Lingerie(Lingery is a misspelling)!
I never said to make another set with a Red one, even though a separate set was appreciated, this specific set STILL NEEDS a real Red colored variant, and for the discolored one, it should be relabeled as Orange, for someone who does have an eye for Colors, I'm glad someone ELSE noticed that the Red was not really RED!

Relabel current Red you have as Orange, and make a real Red for THIS SPECIFIC SET, please!?

Sincerely,
Cloud_Strife