Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Little Llama Baby Outfits

by fakepeeps7 Posted 10th Dec 2008 at 12:14 PM - Updated 22nd May 2016 at 8:29 PM by fakepeeps7

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 12:24 PM
These outfits are cute, it will be very difficult to choose which one will go into my game.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Inventor
#3 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 12:35 PM
I wanted to say the very same thing as Christine11778 lol.
Thank you so much Fakepeeps7, these are a very welcome addition for my winterneighborhood!! Think I will put all the babyreplacements in a folder on my desktop and choose one to put in the game whenever there is a baby to be born.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 12:50 PM
Adorable!

Quote:
Think I will put all the babyreplacements in a folder on my desktop and choose one to put in the game whenever there is a baby to be born.

That's what I do

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 1:15 PM
thank you so much!
i always thought this diaper is very annoying (and too cold^^)
it´s so stupid that you can only have one baby outfit in the game and here´s a really hard choice (i think i´ll take the the light blue or lime outfit)
however, thanks for these cute and pretty outfits!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 1:22 PM
Amazing! I always hated the fact that sims don't put their tiny babies in clothes, especially since Seasons made things chilly.

Thank you so much for these (if only it was possible to randomly assign one of these to each baby, similar to what happens with rest of the clothes on birthdays... Are there any super-modders out there listening to this plea/wish/pathetic begging?! .
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 1:32 PM
These are ADORABLE! Please do make more!

Just call me Crayola
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 1:33 PM
This is so awesome! Love them! 'specially the red one. I can imagine little boys and little girls in that one.*downloads*
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 4:08 PM
Thanks! My fav is the rust/cream.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Zombie Socks
#10 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 4:45 PM
Awwww! These are adorable! And just in time for Christmas too!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#11 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 4:45 PM
Awww! I've never bothered with default-replacement baby clothes before, but these are just so cute! I'm totally gonna download them and do the same as Cocomama. .
Mad Poster
#12 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 4:52 PM
The green and yellow one is going in my game :-) Thanks for these they are awesome! It'll be nice to see the poor babies looking warm for once! :-D
Instructor
#13 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 4:55 PM
They're gorgeous! I already had a default replacement for babies, but I HAD to get one of these, the textures are lovely!
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 5:00 PM
These are totally gorgeous, and as everyone else has stated, the hardest part is deciding which one to d/l. I think I've decided on the green and yellow one.
My little cold looking simmy babies thank you!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 5:03 PM
Fakepeeps7... I now love you more than ever :lovestruc

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 5:09 PM
aww, these are just too cute!
I have a big smile on my face here now!

I have had other replacements before but these are the cutest I have seen so far!

Thank you!!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 5:22 PM
I have been using default replacements diapers for infants for a year now, but wow, these are so colorful and just adorably simple. Looks like I will throw out my 100 outfits in my infant clothes folder and use these only. I love your work! Thanks so much.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 6:28 PM
Awww, so adorable :D
I really like the crispiness of the textures.
Thank you
Instructor
#19 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 7:25 PM
Too many colors to chose from they are all sooo very pretty, but i'd have to say the red is a top choice but then again so is the blue...lol....oooooooh i dont know what 1 to grab..Thanks for sharing !!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 8:46 PM
sooo cute! thanks!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 9:58 PM
Thanks a million'I never thought anyone would come up with a smart idea like this. My children as babies always wore rumper suits up until they were at least 6 months old.

Cheers tigercat2007 xxx
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 10:33 PM
These are perfect!! LOVE the green and aqua one, I can totally see little girls and little boys looking gorgeous in that! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 11:05 PM
I think I'll put this in my favorites & just dl a new color when I get tired of the one.
For now I think it will have to be yellow & green...I used those colors a lot on my son when he was a babe. Thanks so much for making these. I love your work!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Field Researcher
#24 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 3:34 AM
You know I love all of fakepeeps7 clothes. It just makes me mad that Maxis can't let us choose clothes for our littlest Sims. Babies need to have clothing options. It's so hard to tell twins and triplets apart. You'd think after all the games pc, gamecube, ps, that Maxis would make it possible for us to dress each baby differently. I wish someone could create a game mod that allows it. I really do. I'd love to have my boy and girl twins dressed in two different outfits. How cute would it be to have the boy in a little red & black check suit and the girl in a matching dress?!! Anyway Thanks again, fakepees7 for your wonderful cute clothes. You are very talented. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 8:39 PM
ADORABLE!! Thank you! I downloaded the green and yellow one.
Page 1 of 6