Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2004 at 4:23 AM
Default Teen Preg clothes
I saw a pic of it, but how do i get it? do i use the testing cheats or is it for DL?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Dec 2004 at 4:32 AM
I cant find it!!!
I used the cheat but they show up naked!
#3 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 12:27 AM
Preg teens?? cheat please
Instructor
#4 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 12:38 AM
don't exist. if you have seen a guy that always say that found the maternity clothes to teens don't trust him. I was looking in all files of the game and don't exists such a thing to teens. forget it.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 12:52 AM
Until we are able to edit meshes outfits for pregnant teens are impossible. There are no body meshes in the game for teen pregnancy to do any skinning for. It will default to the nude skin because it cant find the appropriate skin/mesh for a pregnant teen.
#6 Old 10th Dec 2004 at 2:07 AM
How do you get preg teens?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Dec 2004 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SilverWolf232
How do you get preg teens?

There is a mod for it - read this thread http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=31099
#8 Old 10th Dec 2004 at 2:16 AM
thanks alot
Instructor
#9 Old 13th Dec 2004 at 6:10 AM
in the same forum where you'll find the teen pregnancy hack, you can also DL the pregnancy clothing hack, which allows you to change and plan outfit for PJs while pregnant.. even teen sims.. I've tried it several times, and it's worked fine for me. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for Everyday Outfits.. but, your pregnant teens don't HAVE to run around naked all the time, they can lazy about in their comfy PJs until the end of the pregnancy.
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pinhead
don't exist. if you have seen a guy that always say that found the maternity clothes to teens don't trust him. I was looking in all files of the game and don't exists such a thing to teens. forget it.

Neener, neener, neener... I got a picture to prove I found it... :bump:

And Yes she is a teen... so is the girl next to her...
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 7:47 PM
HA Shnachiwer! I know how you did that you used strech skeleton or had a sim ware thoes clothes and used the inSIManaitor to turn her age to TEEN

CHECK MATE! game point and match
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 7:48 PM
and here's a way i found to make a teen preg

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...121029&posted=1
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 9:53 PM
i aged my sims to an adult with inseminator and then made her teen again and got her preg, it acted as though she was an adult so she was no long naked!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 2:31 PM
I had a teen that had the maternity clothes. She was messed up somehow though. She wanted a job so I got her a job. The problem is her job starts at the same time as school.
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 9:13 AM
Where do i dowload the inseminator?
i really need it!! plzz help me!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 11:07 AM
i make my teens looks pregnant by using the Insiminator (ver 1.4).
When she's pregnant, I use the insiminator to make her fat, then I use only pajamas.
That's how her tummy looks bigger
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 7:45 AM
You can also use the Elixir of Everything to mutate the Sim to adult and then back to teen. You can do this before they get pregnant and they will wear the adult everyday maternity. Maxis hairstyles will change to a the long, straight hair for some reason, though. They still have no bellies while in pajamas, etc, but it's better than being naked in 'everyday' mode.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#18 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplyStella
i make my teens looks pregnant by using the Insiminator (ver 1.4).
When she's pregnant, I use the insiminator to make her fat, then I use only pajamas.
That's how her tummy looks bigger

One problem stella-fat teens really-aren't. And hardly enough to look pregnant. Most of my teens that I create in CAS use the fat mesh anyhow, because I think it looks more realistic. Maybe with the mesh editor someone can make preg clothes for teens

Life's like an hourglass glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe....Just breathe....
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 9:28 PM
I hate using the elxier mod to age sims from adult back to teen cuz when i do this their head floats of their body its truly creppy
Banned
#20 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 11:58 PM
Ty! I was sick of them ben n akie
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimShady18
I hate using the elxier mod to age sims from adult back to teen cuz when i do this their head floats of their body its truly creppy

if you have a teen looking like this, just have them "Change Appearance" in the mirror, don't have to change anything, just click on the check mark and they will be back to normal.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 2:00 AM
for my teen ..to fix the problem of being naked all the time ..i just got them to run around in PJ or formal ....and i got the PG on friday so they didnt have to worry about school on saturday and sunday and by the time they go back to school they had the baby and didnt go to school naked cause of PG ..
Field Researcher
#23 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 2:59 AM
You do all know that the version of teen woohoo with pregnancy in the locked thread actually illiminates the nakedness right? *rolls eyes* It's been there for about a month or so, so you could update, they still don't have bellies, but they no longer walk around nude all the time.

And JTravers is working on the belly issue. *repeats self for about the billionth time*
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsmomma
for my teen ..to fix the problem of being naked all the time ..i just got them to run around in PJ or formal ....and i got the PG on friday so they didnt have to worry about school on saturday and sunday and by the time they go back to school they had the baby and didnt go to school naked cause of PG ..

Well, idk if this works for teens it does for adults.If you open up the cheat box and type"boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" and click on a sim and select "Spawn" and then "Tombstone of L and D",and THEN a tombstone will pop up,get your pregnant teen and make sure she has been pregnant for a while, like a couple sim hours (two minutes) then click on the tombstone and select "speed up my pregnancy" (you might have to click more a couple times first look for it)
then your sim wont even be pregnant for a full day!

I hope i helped!

---------------------------------------------------

If you love the NY yankees join my website.....
www.yankeefanschat.proboards84.com
RIP Captain Jack Sparrow.... :(
True POTC Fan...and proud!

---------------------------------------------------
Field Researcher
#25 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 4:47 AM
Just another thought.. the newest version of inteenimator has teen pregnancy clothes, though I've noticed this is a rather old thread. I'm about to go see if the boolprop will work the same way for teens as it does adults.
Locked thread | Locked by: tiggerypum Reason: Why do people keep ressurecting a 1 year old thread!
Page 1 of 2