Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rainbow; 20 colourful eyebrows

by vivian13 Posted 1st Jan 2009 at 4:31 AM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 4:44 AM
These look gorgeous! I absolutely adore how realistic the natural colors look, and the rainbow ones will be versatile too. I have a feeling that these will be getting a LOT of use in my game. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 6:58 AM
awesome! yay ^^
thank you
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 7:04 AM
oh, wow! Thank you so much for these! :D
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 7:52 AM
These are so lovely and I LOVE the green and pink!
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:21 AM
awesome work, and awesome models C: kudos
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 1:35 PM
Yes! finally my simmies with fun haircolors will have decently matching eyebrows! Thank You!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 3:55 PM
Very nice eyebrows, but I think there is a problem. Maybe I'm blind, but when I open the zip, I only find the natural colors: blonde, darkblonde, lightginger, ginger, ligtbrown, mediumbrown, brown, darkbrown, mediumblack and black.

Is there a separate zip with the other colors (blue, green, etc.)?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
Very nice eyebrows, but I think there is a problem. Maybe I'm blind, but when I open the zip, I only find the natural colors: blonde, darkblonde, lightginger, ginger, ligtbrown, mediumbrown, brown, darkbrown, mediumblack and black.

Is there a separate zip with the other colors (blue, green, etc.)?

All the colours are included, perhaps is a problem with the site or your navigator.
Though, once the rar downloads incorrectly it will be storaged in the cookies. So you have to delete them and try again.
It happens often, when there is a lot of people in the site, sometimes downloads don't work very well.
Thanks for the comments :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 5:38 PM
They are simply gorgeous!!!
My Alien sims thank you! And so do I!

So then I said to the gentlemen:
"Prognosticate? I thought you said promisitate."
Forum Resident
#11 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 6:14 PM Last edited by jmtmom : 1st Jan 2009 at 6:37 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by vivian13
All the colours are included, perhaps is a problem with the site or your navigator.
Though, once the rar downloads incorrectly it will be storaged in the cookies. So you have to delete them and try again.
It happens often, when there is a lot of people in the site, sometimes downloads don't work very well.
Thanks for the comments :lovestruc

I did manage to get the pink eyebrow after multiple attempts with firefox. It is a weird glitch, not corrupt, but incomplete files. Explorer failed, only got the blonde package.

Carry on, it's clearly something wonky on my end. I'll leave the post up on the off-chance someone else has the same problem.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:01 PM
theses are awesome! ^_^
Now I'll finally have matching eyebrows for my sims with colorful hair.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 2:15 AM
great job! any chance on uploading your models?
Inventor
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 4:06 AM
These brows are so cool I hope you will make more shapes as well. You always give us such great stuff, Thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 10:02 AM
the eyebrows are great. ive been looking for some like this for a while.thanks for sharing. on another note would you consider uploading the the darkskin model? she's so hott! or maybe even just the skin if you don't share your models. *just wanted to add i love your site and can't wait for the next update.
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 3:16 AM
Thanks!

Can you please tell me where you got the black alien eyes? They are beautiful!
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 12:53 AM
Gorgeous ! I LOVE your creations !

Thanks for sharing, and happy new year ! <3

Call me little Piggye. {♥}
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowPenguin
Thanks!

Can you please tell me where you got the black alien eyes? They are beautiful!

Rensims hun, they are under additional credits.
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 4:51 PM
Oh, you have to upload that dark skintone cause it's absolutley gorgeous. But that depends on you if you are willing to share it with us.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 6:57 PM
love them (:
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 3:06 PM
Any chance of you doing a less arched variant of these lovely eyebrows? I like the colours!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by reinhardt
Any chance of you doing a less arched variant of these lovely eyebrows? I like the colours!

I will, as soon as I have time :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 3:09 AM
these look lovely, but the download link leads to a 404 page.
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:05 AM
Yes, the 404...
Maybe you should reupload?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by necromunchy
Yes, the 404...
Maybe you should reupload?

The 404 page appears when the server is too busy. It's normal because this is a huge site. Try later and it should work n__n
Page 1 of 2