Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Dresses Collection - Part 3

by dustfinger Posted 12th Jan 2009 at 8:43 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2009 at 8:07 AM by dustfinger

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 8:53 PM
Thank you SO much! I love the neckbow dress and your custom mesh is adorable!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 8:56 PM
Thanks Dusty! I love these!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Theorist
#4 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 8:58 PM
LOVE THEM! Thankyou so much, they are really stylish; I love your own dress too
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 9:32 PM
Thanks for the conversions! I like your summer dress. It is simply styled, but that's good because my sims don't want to run around in fancy stuff dripping with accessories all the time! Sometimes they just want a good simple dress. I like having a nice selection of cheery colors, and the texture details are nicely done.

PS Love the shoes on your dress! I don't wear heels in real life, much prefer flats or wedges.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 10:44 PM
Thanx. These look kool. And now I have a *itching idea! I was always complaining how the teenager cheerleader outfits maxis made suck. What about using the tennis dress as a template for the cheerleading outfits? Nicer shoes, shorter skirt. Whatcha think?
Inventor
#7 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 6:20 PM
These are really nice, I really wanted the Tennis Dress for my teens, and now I have it.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Forum Resident
#8 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 6:26 PM
Great job again, Dusty!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Inventor
#9 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 10:31 PM
I have put the Teen Cheerleader textures onto the Tennis dress mesh, do you mind if I upload it? I know its not technically your mesh but I thought I'd ask anyway.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 10:50 PM
The tennis dresses are strangely awesome and your custom mesh is VERY cute!! If you get the time you should make your own meshes more often
Mad Poster
#11 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 8:56 AM
I don't know much about meshes, so I am stunned : this is a gorgeous, beautiful and perfect one ! The dresses are soooo cute and nicely done... and again your presentation is fantastic. It's a pleasure for the eyes.

WOW, WOW, WOW ! .... thank you for sharing and keep on with the beautiful creations.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 10:03 AM
thank you all for the lovely comments!
i am really glad you like these!
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 10:59 AM
thanks!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 4:18 PM
Thanks so much for sharing, you are one of my favorites.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 12:50 AM
one of the dresses is shown as Rosalie's dress for the twilight download
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 7:10 AM
most of thoughs are on apartment life :/
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 7:33 PM
These are really awsome, Thank You
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:33 AM
Thank youuuu.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Field Researcher
#19 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 6:00 PM
Love the summer dresses most, though when I download it- it says it has an error or something. Thanks anyways.
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 11:32 AM
the summer dress is my favourite
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 1:12 PM
I'm just wondering where you got the cute brown hair with the pink headband.
Thanks for these! x

:P
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 1:09 PM
This hair is a teen conversion of a hairsytle which came with the Kitchen & Bath Stuffpack. You can get the hair here, it´s by simsbaby at the insimenator.

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dustfinger
This hair is a teen conversion of a hairsytle which came with the Kitchen & Bath Stuffpack. You can get the hair here, it´s by simsbaby at the insimenator.

Thanks!

:P
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 7:53 PM
huh great!!! and about your username...have you see ink heart? haha well,i love it!
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 10:07 PM
Thank you for the conversions!
I was really wondering, why the halfjacketdress is not categorized as formal. It really looks like that to me. Not complaining though, I'll just move it myself in my game.

I'm preparing a sims hiatus after I finish my current projects. I might be inactive for several months or even a year, but I can still be reached by PM. Don't worry, I'll be back.
Page 1 of 2