Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dean Winchester played by Jensen Ackles on Supernatural

by nanabelle Posted 5th Feb 2009 at 6:38 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2009 at 5:07 PM by nanabelle

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 7:01 PM
Wow I love Dean (jenson) he looks so good i have been waiting forever to have him as a sim. I cant make sims im rubbish
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 7:19 PM
oooooo dean is SO YUMMMYY, thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 9:05 PM
He shall be the 3rd Dean in my game... Not that I'm complaining! Can't have too many! Nyom!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 6:55 PM
Do you plan on creating Sam at all? Maybe if you get many requests, if you do requests that is. Thats one from me. Pleeaase.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 7:18 AM
WOW your Sim looks so realistic ! Great job
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 12:07 PM
i love jensen!!! thank u so much!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 10:07 PM
hi, can you make sam winchester please?
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:17 PM Last edited by mugwuff : 16th Feb 2009 at 5:49 PM. Reason: To hopefully explain the problem better
I've downloaded everything I'm supposed to but he doesn't look right. His hair doesn't sit right, there's a line around it like it's all wrong.

If I change his hair, it still doesn't sit right, as if is head is the wrong shape. It's like he has hair on his forehead which won't mesh with anything, and when I opened the skin file, there's no hair there so the problem is with the mesh?

I downloaded everything on the links (the Rent mesh) so I don't understand why he's not working?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mugwuff
I've downloaded everything I'm supposed to but he doesn't look right. His hair doesn't sit right, there's a line around it like it's all wrong.

If I change his hair, it still doesn't sit right, as if is head is the wrong shape. It's like he has hair on his forehead which won't mesh with anything, and when I opened the skin file, there's no hair there so the problem is with the mesh?

I downloaded everything on the links (the Rent mesh) so I don't understand why he's not working?

Did you download my recolor ? I did it so the color is right but aslo to prevent the line you describe, because I made a hairline. You can supress the hairline If you prefer, I think it is either within the beard section or the mask section.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 3:06 PM
I downloaded Jensen hair, the dean file and both roger and the roger hair package. All 4 were put in downloads folder and I still have the weird hairline!

I'll try to suppress it and see if that works (what is that exactly? Sorry, I don't usually recolour or mod so no idea what I need to do?)
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 7:10 PM
I have the same problem with his hair :-(
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 6:43 AM
This is probably, by far, one of the best celebrity skins I've ever found. Too bad I'm having the same hair issues as the people above me.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 8:51 PM
The hairline is under the stubble option, but if I remove it, it changes his whole look and he just looks odd and very non-Dean like.

I've fiddle with the face option but there seems to be nothing to make him look like Dean. It seems I have to have the hairline on show in the game or no Dean at all.

Which is a shame as he was a very good looking sim.

Any ideas? Any way you can fiddle with the hairline or something?
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 1:16 AM
I think it looks amazing too! I don't know about hair problems but I can't even load the sim It says I don't have the required Expansion pack yet, if I'm correct, I should only need the base game rite? Well I have that and like 5 other EPs I'll too
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 2:16 PM
I have figured out the hair problem!

When he's opened up in bodyshop, he has maxis hair. His hair is under custom hair. When you click on that, the hairline fixes!

Yay!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 2:07 PM
Excellent work, congratulations!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mugwuff
I have figured out the hair problem!

When he's opened up in bodyshop, he has maxis hair. His hair is under custom hair. When you click on that, the hairline fixes!

Yay!

Yes !! I'm so glad you found out what was the problem : I had no clue and was kind of desappointed to think that my sim didn't work properly ! I hope that now you'll be able to enjoy Dean entirely ;-) !!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 4:38 PM
Nanabelle, when I try to download I get an error, and there is a message on this page that the files are missing. Is it possible for you to reupload Dean?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:11 AM
Hi every one ! I'm sorry but due to a sever crash at Modthesims, files are missing for my sim ! I try to reupload it but my download section is currently out of service since, I quote, "it slows down the the recovery efforts for the fileserver" !! So I will try to upload it as soon as I possible !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 5:08 PM
Ok It's back ! I reuploaded it !!
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 1:02 AM
I'm having the same problem as TheOne001 above, really love the look the the Sim but it says I don't have the required expansion packs even though it's listed as base game compatible You did such a beautiful job, please help!
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 4:14 AM
ah, I'm a moron! Sorry! Thanks for the great Sim!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 1st May 2009 at 2:23 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for Dean, he is dreamy! Now Im inspired to create some Supernatural lots from the show.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:23 AM
Hi,

first - thank you for creating him, really nice sim
but i have the same hair problem and i cant solve it. i downloaded and installed everything you have listed. The mesh for the rent sim works, but there is no recolour, only the hairline, which looks a little weird with the wrong haircolour. I read the downloading and installing instructions over 5 times by now and it still doesnt work.
Maybe someone can help me!?
Page 1 of 3