Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TinyTown009 - Tiny Map for Tiny(Mini) Lots

by Lala2007 Posted 3rd Apr 2009 at 2:26 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 4:15 PM
Really nice idea to make these so compact and cute. You've unwittingly convinced me to make a new neighbourhood, which I promised myself I wouldn't do ;P
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 4:48 PM
Too cute...now I gotta go make a new 'hood myself to check them out. I have an obessesion w/mini lots.../nod!

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier
One died for your soul;
The other for your freedom.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 5:10 PM
This one is lovely ans so cute too ! Thanks a lot for having done those 3 neighbourhoods for us
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 5:43 PM
wow! This is so nice and cute. Thanx
Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 3:20 PM Last edited by simsfreq : 11th Apr 2009 at 3:21 PM. Reason: Not just a thanks post
These are fantastic, really useful. Any idea when you will get the rest of the 10 uploaded? I need something along the same lines but with a slightly different selection of sized spaces for the hood I'm planning. But if it's likely to be months or more, I may just go ahead and DL one of the three here and adapt my hood idea
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
These are fantastic, really useful. Any idea when you will get the rest of the 10 uploaded? I need something along the same lines but with a slightly different selection of sized spaces for the hood I'm planning. But if it's likely to be months or more, I may just go ahead and DL one of the three here and adapt my hood idea

Sorry, I just now got the internet back up about an hr. ago. It wasn't my intention to just leave these, I was planning on uploading them all at once but some emergency came up which knocked me off track for like a week, but as soon as I have more free time I will upload the rest as fast as I can. They are done, I just have to upload them. Thank you guys for your comments and your interest. Look for the rest next week, that's about how long I estimate it will take for them to show up on MTS2 if I can manage to upload them tonight or tomorrow and if all goes well. Thanks again and sorry for the wait. >_<
Mad Poster
#8 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 3:51 PM
Oh excellent, that's really great, thank you! It will likely take me ages to set up my hood anyway - I'm being a bit anal about it with spreadsheets and all sorts lol - so no rush
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 8:32 AM
I really like these maps. I am working on building a town with houses and communities that are small and these maps are really nice. Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st May 2009 at 4:41 AM
Absolutely awesome! These maps are perfect for my bustling cities, great job with them. I'll definitely be downloading the other ones!

'An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 9:44 AM
Lol i love it, so cute xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 9:51 PM
I love you for all these. <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 8:52 PM
Now I have to make new hoods to slow down my computer even more! And it's all because of your amazingly adorable beautiful TinyTowns :D