Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Princess of Hyrule Zelda's outfit !

by TheJim07 Posted 28th Apr 2009 at 12:15 AM

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 12:19 AM
Breathtaking! Stunning! Amazing! You're da best!!

meow
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 12:22 AM
That's such a great dress, you did an excellent job.
I'm so happy someone is making Zelda stuff, now I can start to work on my Hyrule neighborhood.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 12:23 AM
Wow, I don't know anything about Zelda, but this is beautiful!! I downloaded right away
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 12:37 AM
Thanks so much for your hard work! This is lovely!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 12:59 AM
wow very nice
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:09 AM
HOLY SHIT.
You're amazing.

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Forum Resident
#8 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:30 AM
*glomps TheJim07* plz do Ashei. if you don't know who is ashei PM me. so we can talk about it. goood work on the outfit

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Mad Poster
#9 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:41 AM
I think it's really AWESOME...but...(yeah I know, sorry for the but...) the shoulder pads are just a little too big. Sorry.

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:46 AM
Oh, I'm so glad you're uploading your Zelda stuff!!! It's SO beautiful!

Siggy
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:46 AM
Yes... that was what I said to myself but I was not sure... Well I guess you're right :s. It's easy to fix. I will work again (and again) on this @%#* outfit !!

Jim, left to kill himself.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:47 AM
I change my mind....IT'S FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!!! Just ignore my comment. Haha...now don't join a riot to kill me hahaha....I'll build my hiding place now...lol!

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:57 AM
You are my favorite Sims modder. Ehehehe, keep it hush-hush. ;D
Relax, all of your hard work DEFINITELY shows. It was worth it!! I'm a huge LoZ fan, and this is the best Zelda dress I've seen yet. <3

)+>
Smile, because you're better than you think. ;)
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 2:04 AM
You.. just changed your mine ??? I'll kill you !!! Look at the screen. Is that better ?
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 2:35 AM
All I can say is WHOA! I have the version by blackgarden from TSR and it nice to see a less bright version like from twilight princess.
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 2:52 AM
I told myself I would get off my download addiction....I have had too many viruses because of downloading stuff for my Sims that I said I wouldn't download anymore. Do you know how hard you're making this resolution? XD Thanks a bunch, this is fantastic! Très bien! Merci!
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:11 AM
Magnifique! It's beautiful, veeeery good work!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:12 AM
Whoa! This is simply STUNNING!
Thank you for all your hard work!

"Now I am become Death"
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:15 AM
I adore Zelda. This is perfect! Not too "cartoony"
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:30 AM
Omg That's Beautiful! Nice Job!
Instructor
#21 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:33 AM
OMG this is the best Zelda outfit I've ever seen. Seriously, you even took the time to have an appropriate mesh and all... I'm very impressed! If I could rate this I'd give a 10/10!
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:35 AM
I LOVE it. O_O It is completely perfect - I think that the shoulders are perfectly normal for how they would really look if made, too, so meh. XD

*downloads*
Field Researcher
#23 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:41 AM Last edited by xpixelatedxlovex : 4th May 2009 at 2:29 PM.
All I have to say is..

I think I love you :]

EDIT: I actually have more to say. =P
Your pictures do NOT do this piece justice. It is absolutely GORGEOUS in game.

Thank you so much xx

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:44 AM
Holy $#!%, that must've taken a helluva lot of work! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you very much.

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Field Researcher
#25 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:44 AM
....Holy freaking CRAP. This...this is absolutely amazing, the details are STUNNING, it's as if she just jumped right out of Brawl itself and straight into Sims. Heck, if this doesn't get featured, I'm going to smack someone with the smart-stick.
Page 1 of 4