Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bohemian Single Bed and Daybed

by HugeLunatic Posted 10th May 2009 at 4:39 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2022 at 2:56 PM by HugeLunatic

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th May 2009 at 4:59 PM
I was hoping someone would make a matching single bed. Thanks
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 10th May 2009 at 7:13 PM
Wow this is simply stunning, i love the day bed, and the textures are perfect! thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th May 2009 at 9:23 PM
Thank you! Thank you! More maxis match stuff! Yay! You didn't mention if this bed is pets friendly or not. I will use them no matter what. Thanks a bunch again.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th May 2009 at 4:44 AM
Beautiful!! You always manage to come up with things both beautiful & useful at the same time
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th May 2009 at 5:31 AM
What pretty beds! I have to ask though, what is that chair in the background of both pictures? I love the pattern on it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th May 2009 at 9:22 AM
Wow, looks great!
It has the maxis style, i love it
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th May 2009 at 9:44 AM
This beds are great. Thank you very much.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:04 PM
Wow, beautiful, a pure pleasure for the eyes ! You made a stunning work on it, thank you so much
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th May 2009 at 3:13 PM
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th May 2009 at 8:25 PM
wow awesome!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:26 PM
This daybed is so pretty, but when I tried to use it, the skirt-thingy is problem blue. What did I do wrong?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:44 PM
Do you have the updated CEP? With the AL fixes? There was a fix/mod regarding this bed for recolorable subsets. And this bed needs to be loaded after the CEP extras, which means it must be in your downloads folder.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th May 2009 at 11:03 AM
Silly me! It works beautifully now. Thank you.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#15 Old 17th May 2009 at 3:36 AM
These are just so lovely. When ever I see your name in the download area..I squee!

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th May 2009 at 11:16 PM
Hey, does this require a separate mesh, or does one require the other? I just downloaded the Day Bed, and went to put it in my Boho Apartment, and the skirt was flashing! Any help here? Please?
Other than the flashing, I love it! Where did you get the bedding for the day bed?
Instructor
#18 Old 30th May 2009 at 6:37 AM
awesome... =)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th May 2009 at 2:03 PM
The single bed and the daybed each require the double Bohemian bed from AL, they do not require each other. You must have the CEP and the CEP_Extras for the skirt to show properly.

The bedding...probably by amythestfenix at the laden swallow. Anything not I have that is not modern is by her.
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:37 PM
Thanks heaps! There aren't enough single bed selections out there.
Instructor
#21 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 10:20 AM
This bed does not show up in my game. Even though I have installed both the CEP and CEP_Extras, they just show up as a normal bohemian Maxis bed. Sucks, because I really wanted it.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:43 PM
Instructor
#23 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
888mph - that is just not possible. They each have new GUIDs and they were not cloned from the Bohemian bed.

Somehow, it seems to be, because it shows the "custom" asterik symbol under the icon. Then when I click on that icon, the beds look like your samples, BUT the bedding is normal Maxis bedding. So I suppose I should've been more clear about my wording.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 12:11 AM
ah. The bed uses all Maxis bedding, so that behavior is normal. Just like most other custom beds do.

The bedding in the screenshot is custom, by amythestfenix, and it has a bed blanket over it, which is by sherry at simscave, the bedskirt should be pulling the texture from the Maxis double bohemian bed.
Instructor
#25 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
ah. The bed uses all Maxis bedding, so that behavior is normal. Just like most other custom beds do.

The bedding in the screenshot is custom, by amythestfenix, and it has a bed blanket over it, which is by sherry at simscave, the bedskirt should be pulling the texture from the Maxis double bohemian bed.

OH, so that was all. I kept thinking I did something wrong because I believed we got the entire bed from your screenshots free.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Page 1 of 2