Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Bedroom Traditional Style Family Home

by sarah*rose Posted 10th May 2009 at 10:40 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2010 at 7:11 AM by sarah*rose

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 11th May 2009 at 1:55 AM
I'm lost for words, this is amazing! I love your building style and this one is great because its smaller, it wont slow down my game as much when it snows :P

Ohh you've even got a garage attached to foundation! I've always wanted to do that! And the roofing! Fabulous! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:44 AM
this house is lovely! wonderful job! thank you so much.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:18 PM
Wow, I love all of your sweet and lovely houses ! They are so inviting ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th May 2009 at 5:54 PM
Lovely! Thank you for sharing this treasure!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th May 2009 at 7:57 PM
That is beautiful! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th May 2009 at 4:12 PM
Very well-built house. It looks alot more like a house in real life than mine ever does.. ^^
Wiki Wizard
#8 Old 14th May 2009 at 6:13 PM
Simply stunning! Well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 11:06 PM
I agree with the other seven posters, this house is simply fabulous! Congratulations.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 6:04 AM
Wow this is so gorgeous

If I could, I'd like to ask a question...did the ability to have circular fencing come with one of the stuff packs you used to build this?

Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.
[Hedy Lamarr]
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xemptybrkneyesx
Wow this is so gorgeous

If I could, I'd like to ask a question...did the ability to have circular fencing come with one of the stuff packs you used to build this?

Nope, that is the Japanese rock fence (found in the included custom content list) - depending on which direction you drag it in, it's actually slightly rounded. Great huh? :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sarah*rose
Nope, that is the Japanese rock fence (found in the included custom content list) - depending on which direction you drag it in, it's actually slightly rounded. Great huh? :D

Ha that's amazing. Something EA wouldn't have thought up. dur da dur Maxis. hah. Thanks for answering. You really made a beautiful house.

Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.
[Hedy Lamarr]
Forum Resident
#13 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 5:17 AM
Such a lovely home. It has so much character!
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 4:54 PM
I love this! I can't wait to try it out, i think i wanted to download it when i saw just the 1st picture alone. It looks small, but it's really actually big, and that's the house i like. It has good character. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 1:28 PM
Thanks!!! (: