Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wet 'n' Wild Swimwear for Toddlers

by fakepeeps7 Posted 12th May 2009 at 5:01 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th May 2009 at 5:57 AM
Awww, so sweet and cute ! All your creations are so gorgeous. I love the fresh colours you're using. Thank you so much for sharing
Instructor
#3 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:44 AM
These are sooooo cute!!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:37 PM
More swimwear? *happy* I will never escape downloading excessively will I? This is adorable. Thank you.
Space Pony
#5 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:14 PM
Hey, I have a question...I've tried recoloring your UV Suits for personal use, but no matter what I do, my recolors stubbornly refuse to be classified as swimwear. These look just as adorable, but I have the feeling the same thing will happen (it does with other people's products in other "inaccessible" areas of Body Shop). Would you please consider making these (and possibly those) in same-color sets? As in, two shades of yellow in one suit, two shades of green, blue, red, black, white, et cetera, each within one suit...as opposed to, say, blue and orange, green and purple, or what have you? Please? I tend to color-coordinate my Sims, so it would be extremely helpful. Normally I wouldn't bother you for this but I can't get my own recolors to work (and I am a pretty decent recolorist who is usually happy with her own work, which makes me feel even worse about asking). ^^;
Instructor
#6 Old 14th May 2009 at 3:03 AM
I don't often use the word "adorable" but those toddlers to look so in your bathers. Thank you again for all your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th May 2009 at 1:18 PM
These are so adorable. Can't wait to use them
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th May 2009 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tymaporer
Hey, I have a question...I've tried recoloring your UV Suits for personal use, but no matter what I do, my recolors stubbornly refuse to be classified as swimwear. These look just as adorable, but I have the feeling the same thing will happen (it does with other people's products in other "inaccessible" areas of Body Shop).

They won't show up in Body Shop as swimwear. It's a Body Shop thing (toddler categories are limited). They will show up in CAS as swimwear, though. If you want to make recolours, you'll have to recolour the Everyday versions and then change them to swimwear afterward using SimPE.
Space Pony
#9 Old 14th May 2009 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
They won't show up in Body Shop as swimwear. It's a Body Shop thing (toddler categories are limited). They will show up in CAS as swimwear, though. If you want to make recolours, you'll have to recolour the Everyday versions and then change them to swimwear afterward using SimPE.

That's what I've tried to do, but no matter what programs or tutorials I use, I can't force my recolors into the swimwear category. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. ^^;
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th May 2009 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tymaporer
That's what I've tried to do, but no matter what programs or tutorials I use, I can't force my recolors into the swimwear category. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. ^^;

Well, you should be able to, because that's how I did it.

I used this tutorial.

Everyday 0x00000007 + Swim 0x00000008 = 0x0000000F (yeah, I know it looks like it should be 0x00000015, but it's not... SimPE wants it in hexidecimal format). So in SimPE, you need to put 0x0000000F in the "category" line (or 0x00000008 if you want it to show up as swimwear only in CAS).

But it will not show up as swimwear in Body Shop. It just won't. That's a Body Shop issue; if the swimwear showed up there in the first place, we wouldn't need to play around with SimPE.
Space Pony
#11 Old 15th May 2009 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Well, you should be able to, because that's how I did it.

I used this tutorial.

Everyday 0x00000007 + Swim 0x00000008 = 0x0000000F (yeah, I know it looks like it should be 0x00000015, but it's not... SimPE wants it in hexidecimal format). So in SimPE, you need to put 0x0000000F in the "category" line (or 0x00000008 if you want it to show up as swimwear only in CAS).

But it will not show up as swimwear in Body Shop. It just won't. That's a Body Shop issue; if the swimwear showed up there in the first place, we wouldn't need to play around with SimPE.

What I meant about the Body Shop thing was that I wouldn't be having this problem if I could; I know I can't and that there's no way around that. As for the tutorial you linked to...it's the exact same one I used. XD Maybe the problem is with my computer? I don't know...I mean, if I wanted to, I could very easily file your swimwear into any category I wanted (I've tried it), but if it's a project and not a download, it never works. Not with yours, not with anyone's...I recolor it from everyday, and it just refuses to go anywhere besides everyday.

Maybe I'll just have to deal. Not that there's anything wrong with your colors, of course! I'm just OCD about stuff. I can't think of a single download I haven't recolored for my own bizarre needs.

Sorry for spamming up the comments. I'll can it.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th May 2009 at 8:33 PM
Great mesh! & sooo cute set! Thank You!

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3

Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2009 at 1:41 PM
my favourite creator! thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 10:16 PM
How do todlers use swimwear? They cant go swiming or anything, or do you need a mod?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 403880
How do todlers use swimwear? They cant go swiming or anything, or do you need a mod?

Read the overview.
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 12:22 AM
These are adorable :D

~Kacee XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 2:48 AM
Thanks, it really bothered me that the toddlers didn't have swimwear. ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 2:42 PM
thank you so much for these, there adorable! i hated how the toddlers didn't have swimwear and couldn't swim!
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 12:57 PM
Dont take this the wrong way.. just i dont think that the toddler girls should have tops.. But still, i love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 1:55 PM
CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE!!! also, them's adorable.
thanksies!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 10:15 PM
You made my little sims happy now they can enjoy a day in the swimming pool too! thank you!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 6:28 PM
It shows up black in-game for me. Is it the bump-maps like with the two-piece pyjamas?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 7:36 PM
It does have bumpmaps, but I don't know why it would be showing up black. Usually the bumpmaps do weird things like make the outfit show up too bright/shiny or too dark.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 11:09 PM
That's what I meant, sorry for being unclear. The swimwear for girls shows up really dark, I think the ones for boys are fine, though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:18 PM
Thanks!!!