Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 7:35 AM
I wish there was a paddling-pool for toddlers.

I think the idea of dogs swimming is an awesome one. Let's face it, it's something they all do. :lol
Advertisement
#27 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eden
I wish there was a paddling-pool for toddlers.

I think the idea of dogs swimming is an awesome one. Let's face it, it's something they all do. :lol

Not ALL. Although my dog Ellie (the one in the there <-- ) loves to swim my other dog Benson HATES to. If you try and make him (by throwing a toy deep into a lake) he'll go righ up to the bit where he has to pick his paws off the bottom then turn around because he's too much of a fraidy-dog to swim
#28 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:41 PM
'All' meaning 'the vast majority'. >_>
Site Helper
#29 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 4:03 PM
Pets in the Sims 1 couldn't swim, but you would get cats walking past the swimming pool, looking at them with a thought bubble containing an X'd out swimmer, and then getting away. (They also did that if they wandered in while your sim was taking a bath in a tub.)
I thought that was cute.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#30 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by boolPropped
I wouldnt think so because of the pool ladder... But it would be SO adorable if they could!

bP

what if they gave us a pool slide for both human and animal use to get in, and dogs will be able to pull themselves out anyway, my dog always does, and i doubt cats will be able to go in the water......
or if not a pool how about that pond builder tool?!
#31 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 9:51 PM
didn't they used to have those in unleashed or was that something I downloaded?
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 1:32 AM
Ah, My Guinea Pig swims too! Put him in the bath and he'll go swimming like he's done it before, first time he used a apple as a floatie... so cute!
Scholar
#33 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 3:42 AM
Nearly a decade!
@GuineaPigLovaLee71
Next time check the date of the previous posts before you post. I see that your new so looking at the site rules would be useful so you don't accidentally resurrect another long dead thread. Also welcome to MTS!

Site rules
https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&s...8TnHpqWrH1TF-gQ
Page 2 of 2