Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 3:08 PM
who is hillary duff?
Advertisement
#27 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bombo
who is hillary duff?

Prostitot.
#28 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 3:50 PM
One of the first things I'm going to do is find her, kill her and turn her into a zombie. Having a Hilary Duff zombie in my game would amuse me greatly.
Instructor
#29 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 3:55 PM
I will give her a makeover. To make her pretty and to give her more 'real-teenager' attitude. To 'grow' her up so to speak... And then I'll clone her and give her Enayla's Anomaly skintones (etc) so I have my own grown-up-and-pretty-zombie-ish-hilary-duff-CLONE-ARMY :D:D:DMUAHAhAhAhAhA!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:11 PM
Well the news on the official sims site is that shes a downloadable character and doesnt actually come with the game, which is GREAT news as i cant stand her lol
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:15 PM
i just read that and was about to post it, i wish they were including her in the game as a townie because it would be better to just run into randomly around the place
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 6:56 PM
Thats the exact reason why im glad shes a downloadable option, i didnt want her showing up on my plots or anywhere lol. I saw an art picture of her on the front of this site by the way..

http://www.electronicarts.co.uk/
Scholar
#33 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 7:00 PM
Hilary Duff is going to be a playable sim along with her dog in the came.

She will appear (after you download her on thesims2.com) in the family catalog along with her dog Lola and you can move the into the house and play them. It actually looksl like Hilary Duff to tell you the truth.

A video can be found here:

http://snootysims.com/pets/sims2pgenhdenglishpv10hi.mov

Find the news article thingy here:

http://thesims2.ea.com/news/detail.php?id=814

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 7:02 PM
Hillary Duff in Sims 2? Erm... eww.

:laugh: I just saw the picture... hahaha, it does look like her. I may have to download her to add her to my tortured Sims list!! *has daydreams of Sim!Hillary Duff getting killed by falling Satelite*

Okay... I want this game already!

Quote:
Find the news article thingy here:

http://thesims2.ea.com/news/detail.php?id=814

Only a temporary download? Well that just ain't fair!!! That means I have to get the EP by then to get her?! No Fair!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 7:10 PM
you could just download the file, save it somewhere on your computer and then only install it after you buy the ep - if you want to wait to get the ep that is
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolh5000
you could just download the file, save it somewhere on your computer and then only install it after you buy the ep - if you want to wait to get the ep that is

Now why didn't I think of that myself? That is a good idea. I will have to do that. *makes note to self to do that*
Alchemist
#37 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 8:32 PM
The dog is cute, I'd get it only for that. I could then marry Hilary to Nervous subject, for kicks XD

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#38 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 8:38 PM
I'm gonna make her life H***. :-) Trust me, I don't like her! Death by flies, death by satarlight, death by fire....heh, heh. I'm sooooo evil. :-)
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 10:03 PM
y'all are being so mean. you know, if she is a sims2 player she probably downloads from mts2 and may come hang around here.
Instructor
#40 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 10:11 PM
The art picture of her character, and the dog, is pretty good.
If only our sims could look this good.

Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 10:44 PM
There's also a video that features her and her dog at http://www.worldsims.org/modules.ph...rticle&sid=1035
Inventor
#42 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 10:55 PM
Cool, I'm not really a Hilary Duff fan but I'll download her and her dog if she comes with that hair and outfit.
#43 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 10:59 PM
I think I'll pass...

Oh, Maxis...
#44 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:08 PM
why does everyone hate her?
Im not a huge fan but jeeze, what did she do to make everyone want to torture her. I feel bad if she reads this, she obviously knows about the sims and probably comes here.

And maxis needs to make her better, it looks somewhat like her but im sure it could be done better.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:14 PM
Yeah but i mean come on, as if she sits around playing the Sims.. she doesnt even have the time probably, just seems like a load of advertising for both parties to me
#46 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by j3nni
Yeah but i mean come on, as if she sits around playing the Sims.. she doesnt even have the time probably, just seems like a load of advertising for both parties to me

mabey she does play, just not as much as us. How the hec els would she know about the sims, its not like theres a million commercials about the sims everyday. I dont know, why would someone want to advertise on the sims 2, its kinda corny, lol. Alot of people already know who she is, so why would she advertise for a game? ehh i dont mabey she is mabey she isnt.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:25 PM
Well its usually all about advertising, i expect thats the main reason she got in it even if she does play it
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 1:22 AM
I don't usually speak out on these kind of things but after reading some of the threads on the official site I feel I've got to say something to someone. I love Hilary Duff. She will be a wonderful addition to Pleasantview when I get the game. To all those people who say they hate her, well it's not like you're being forced to download her.
#49 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 1:36 AM
I'm going to marry her off with one of my sims. XDDD
Field Researcher
#50 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 1:54 AM
Hilary is okay. I like the pic of her, but I doubt she will look like that. The hair and makeup are not maxis type items

Well, now that I look at the pic closer, she looks a little bit more like Nichole Ritchie or Brittney Murphey.
Page 2 of 4