Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 10:53 PM
I really like winter because of the snow.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:47 AM
I picked fall, because I LOVE the skill building boost!! I get so disappointed when it turns to winter and it goes back to normal!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 2:14 PM
Well, I personally love winter now because I can actually use all of my christmas stuff, and give presents (yes, you can give presents at all times, not just winter). I love the fall lighting and skill building - it's perfect for my umpteen knowledge simmies.
#29 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 3:53 PM
i like winter because of the snow and the penguin XD and also spring... dont know why, just makes me feel good lol
Instructor
#30 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 3:08 AM
I'm a skillz hog, so Fall for me. By a very narrow margin, though. I love watching sims fall in love, so I enjoy Spring, and I enjoy watching family members get along, so I enjoy Winter, and I have a REALLY REALLY HARD TIME making friends for my sims (just like making friends for myself!), so I appreciate Summer.

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 2:57 PM
I like fall best. The skilling is nice, and I love the storms and autumny leaves.
#32 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 10:51 PM
I love winter, it's just so different and there are so many fun things to do. I also like putting my sims out in the cold in their underwear because I'm so sadistic =P.

I do love spring and fall as well though, the storms are awesome.
#33 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 11:05 PM
I was expecting to love Spring, but Winter has definitely got me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 11th May 2007 at 2:36 AM
The thunderstorms are pretty sweet, I agree (:
#35 Old 11th May 2007 at 3:16 AM
I like the way play goes in Fall, but I also really like Spring's weather effects.

Except when the lightning seems to repeatedly hit the same tree, over and over again.
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th May 2007 at 3:46 AM
A bit of a tough poll for me as I am really impressed with all the seasons effects, but I think Autumn won by the slimmest margin. I've snapped out of a daze several times just sitting back and enjoying the sound of the rain. And I love that golden glow...mmmmm.

(sorry, I'm English so I refuse to call it Fall lol!) I'm with you Happenin Holly
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 11th May 2007 at 8:27 PM
Fall is my favorite, I love the rain and lightening you get during fall.
Alchemist
#38 Old 11th May 2007 at 10:13 PM
I'm a snow person, so winter for me
Instructor
#39 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:03 PM
I'd say all of them because I can experience 4 seasons instead of 2 (I live in a tropical country) but, my favorite is Fall because of the skill building. Combine it with the bookcase and bingo! 6 skill points in one sitting
Test Subject
#40 Old 12th May 2007 at 2:09 PM
Autumn makes University about a hundred times more tolerable.
Scholar
#41 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:10 PM
I find myself waiting for fall, because of the boost in skill learning. Getting a promotion gets so much easier LOL
But I think that is because I've only started out my families. Winter and spring are close choices too.

Btw, anybody else felt this new feeling since you got Seasons? Kinda like the feeling you got from the original Sims? It's cosy and cute and exciting. Must be the weather :D

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
#42 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:46 PM
Its hard to decide, but winter is pretty neat, especially when you have unknown holes in your roof, and your house fills with snow XD
#43 Old 12th May 2007 at 11:57 PM
I like fall the best. Its interesting.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 13th May 2007 at 4:04 AM
I love autumn as well, like a lot of simmers apparently. I too like the skill boost it brings, and also the leaves turning golden and brown.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 13th May 2007 at 4:06 AM
I agree, Autumn is probably my favourite season. I hate Spring's colouring, it mucks with everything, and winter tends to freeze my sims to the bone before they can even have any fun outside!

Simberry Fields
A "For Sims, By Sims" City
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 13th May 2007 at 4:11 AM
Gotta be fall. Faster skill-building FTW.
Test Subject
#47 Old 13th May 2007 at 12:13 PM
I love spring cause of the storms. I love rain. In the winter, I usually end up with one sim frozen for a while because they wanted to build a snowman .
Test Subject
#48 Old 14th May 2007 at 9:37 AM
Winter sucks cause it slows my computer down when its snows.

I like Summer and Spring best. I love it when theres a storm cause the lightning sounds so realistic.

Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.

Ever wondered if your objects have been used in movies? Well check out my movies and you might be suprised!

#49 Old 14th May 2007 at 11:10 AM
I would say Winter cause that is what I looked forward to the most in game. But in neighbourhoodview the snow is just a thin geenish layer of snow, and looks unreal. I think I like the thunderstorms best, and the rain.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 16th May 2007 at 11:44 PM
Personally, I like Fall the best. It's a lovely season in the game, and it's nice that it helps my Little Sim's finish their homework quicker and gain skills faster.
Page 2 of 6