Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 17th May 2007 at 8:38 PM
I absolutely love the atmosphere of late spring and fall... winter is a pain in the butt, in my opinion. I look forward to rainfall, but the snow has a tendency to slow my laptop down.

I wish the seasons could be synchronized between houses, and that winter didn't last so darn long.
Advertisement
#52 Old 18th May 2007 at 5:34 AM
Default Winter all the way!
That have to be Winter for me!! There are just so many different interactions that Sims can do with this one!
Test Subject
#53 Old 20th May 2007 at 9:21 PM
Winter is alright, but it tends to annoy me.. A lot.
So, I guess Fall.
#54 Old 25th May 2007 at 3:35 PM
Definitely Fall by a landslide. The colors are amazing. The scenery is gorgeous. Andd, it helps skill-building! It's perfect! I constantly have to refrain myself from making it fall year-round. xD
#55 Old 25th May 2007 at 3:37 PM
Im sorry but how does it being Fall help skill building?
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 26th May 2007 at 2:06 AM
Spring for the weather, Fall for the bonuses.

A lurking translator who goes stealthily converting text strings into finnish when he feels like doing that, which is very rarely.
#57 Old 26th May 2007 at 2:07 AM
I must say I'm awfully partial to fall and winter...

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Test Subject
#58 Old 26th May 2007 at 2:45 AM
For sure the fall! It's time to harvest, get your green houses ready and do your last few outside activities. It's the time business start booming again aswell...well at least in my game!
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 27th May 2007 at 2:04 PM
Winter, because of the snow and the interactions. And tell me any other season you'll see a penguin walk by your house.
Theorist
#60 Old 29th May 2007 at 3:03 AM
Definitely fall. I love how my Sims can fill their skill bars faster (good for getting those promotions and fulfilling lifetime wants!). Plus, I like how my university Sims only have to do a paper and go to class twice to get an A in the class during that season!
Forum Resident
#61 Old 30th May 2007 at 1:14 PM
Mine is winter because of the snow. I love how my sims make snow men. Summer is my least faveourite because its basically just the normal sims 2.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 30th May 2007 at 6:08 PM
I'd say fall. I love the lighting, the comfortable weather, and the enhanced skill- and badge-gaining.

Spring would be second, because of the gorgeous weather and the whole rebirth and renewal business. Not a fan of the thunderstorms, though.

Winter is third, but only because of snow, snow days, and the adorable penguin. The freezing bit gets on my nerves.

"Make believe in magic, make believe in dreams
Make believe impossible, nothing as it seems
See, touch, taste, smell, hear, but never know if it's real"
--The Cure, "More Than This"
Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 7:28 PM
I love autumn (Sorry, I'm English and I find it hard to call Autumn Fall ) but the leaves get really irritating to clean up. Especially when I'm trying to get a good gardening rating.
#64 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 9:33 PM
Fall is my fav season of all. I love the lightning and building skills and stuff goes way faster. I also like winter, when the sims make snowmans and stuff, but my game gets all slowish when its snowing.
Test Subject
#65 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 10:59 PM
I would have to say Spring. I love when it rains, and the thunder and lightning are so interesting to me. I love it.
#66 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 11:02 PM
Autumn! I love how it looks, I love the interactions, and I don't have to worry much if my sims are too hot or cold. Perfect!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 11:17 PM
I'm with Catwalk. Autumn has the possibility of snow, rain, and leaves, plus the autumn lighting is really pretty...and since it's my favorite season in real life, it makes sense that I'd like it in game!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 12:38 AM
I would say fall, it rains less then spring, but is cooler then summer. And its my fave in real life.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:44 PM
Fall because they build skills faster. All the other seasons they can play more and study less.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 2:01 AM
Fall for sure. There are so many advantages to it and it's absolutely beautiful, and my sim kids love playing in the leaves.

I DETEST Spring. My fridge was struck by lightning 10 times and caught on fire in one sim day. That, in my opinion, stinks. Lightning should NOT hit that often.
#71 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 2:04 AM
I love fall the best, my favorite season irl as well. I love the lighting and weather, and also how the skills are learned easier. No love for summer xD
Test Subject
#72 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:42 PM
I love winter because the snows really pretty but autumn is also really cool when the leaves change
#73 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:43 AM
I love winter. Whenever it rolls around I always break out the seldom used "Holiday Stuff" items and decorate my Sims house for Christmas.

It's like Christmas happens every week!

(I'm a loser).
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 6:23 AM
Id say winter
I hate living in it but playing it is fun.

I grew up in Michigan then moved to Texas when I was 19. I admit I kind of miss those sparkly winter nights and the sims winter bring back fond memories. I dont miss driving in it though lol

Dead Metal Simming: -Gothic Lovin!
Field Researcher
#75 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 4:23 PM
I just got seasons recently and have been playing a farming family. They're approaching their second winter, and I'm really dreading it because last winter they lost all of their crops. Building snowmen and stuff was fun, but spring seemed like a relief, and then I could start planting again! The Summer heat was kind of annoying, because I had to make sure they didn't overheat while working outside. In fall they had a great harvest of pole beans and the skill boost is really great and the thunderstorms are fun to watch, plus water the plants. So, from this perspective I think fall is my favorite so far, with spring a close second. I might like winter more once I can afford a greenhouse, but watching temperatures so they don't freeze is still kind of annoying.
Page 3 of 6