Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 3:06 PM
Default So what do you think of Render Girl?
Here is the link.I don't know if this topic should be here or in wild speculation.

http://www.snootysims.com/forums/vi...hp?f=21&t=27535
Advertisement
#2 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 3:33 PM
I could not stand her before, cause she was everywhere!
But now i think she could be my Sim's best friend or something. :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 3:44 PM
I actually like her she is cute. She seems fun I might actually keep an eye out for her in game if she is playable if not I would make her. I like her look it's ethnic but not outlandish.
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 4:51 PM
At this point I think I'd have to name her just plain Render Girl though,lol. She does seem to appear everywhere in the images/videos. perhaps she is a staff favorite?

how many render girls does it take to get to the center of The Sims 3? The world may never know...

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:33 PM
I like Render Girl. EA had unknowingly created a Sims 3 mascot. LOL I'm assuming that most of the sims that we have seen are sims that live in the town so I hope to find her when I start playing the game.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:41 PM
I will probebly create a twin of her in cas so when she dies I can drop another in.She's a townie so you can look on the map and see what house she lives in.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:50 PM
Yeah we see her everywhere, like the blondie girl too.

I think that she might be playabled : http://z.about.com/d/compsimgames/1...ro_chat_G4W.jpg . Well i hope she'll be !
I can't wait ! less than 25 days now !
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 1:59 AM
Wow, I just read that whole thread on Snooty. That was hilarious! Render Girl is so cute. I'm so glad these new sims aren't gonna be fugly. If I were to recreate her, I'd have to name her "Renda" :dumbfunny
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 2:55 PM
Hehe. That's pretty funny, and neat at the same time. I'm going to have to check this girl out when the game is released ... find out what her story is.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 6:41 PM
I like her. She is cute. I could see her marrying one of my sims
#11 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 5:16 AM
She shall be mine and I shall call her 'Render'
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 5:36 AM
I like Candy Cane girl also.If you look at that thread on snooty she's the one wearing the white dress and red stripes on it.She's standing in front of Render Girl.
Scholar
#13 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anjelstar76
I'm going to have to check this girl out when the game is released ... find out what her story is.

Me too! She's caught my eye since the beginning, so I can't wait to see her come to life. Perhaps her name will be... Randa Gearl? Lol.

Awhile back, she was one of the sims shown at the top of the "Create a Sim" info page. Her traits were something like conversationalist, ambitious, good sense of humor, friendly, and charismatic.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 10:21 PM
Draik is a silly goose I laughed so hard at the second photo for some reason. I'm loving the hairstyle though, can't wait to use them in my game. And I'm so going to play Render Girl.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:04 PM
Awe Render Girl is adorable. She looks...
1)Friendly
2)Pizza lover
3)Neat
4)Brave
5)Green thumb
Inventor
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 5:24 AM
I've never noticed anything special about her until she was mentioned here. She is cute
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 5:32 AM
She sure is.I'm thinking of marrying her to Skygazer.You can find out more about him at the link to Snooty I posted.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SY_89
I could not stand her before, cause she was everywhere!
But now i think she could be my Sim's best friend or something. :D

My thoughts exactly. She looks quite personable.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 6:01 PM
That's so funny that she has a little cult following. I'm actually a big fan and plan to play her first when I get the game. I haven't decided what her traits will be but flirty and vegan will definitely be two of them.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:13 PM
After reading that thread, I think it's obvious that I MUST use her now. xD
I think I like the idea of her being my sim's best friend. x3

)+>
Smile, because you're better than you think. ;)
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 5:37 PM
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 8:04 AM
Another thing about Render Girl is she's described as the girl next door.I can't wait to make her my selfsims best friend.
#23 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 8:27 AM
I may be alone in this, but I think she's fugly as hell.
#24 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ceegamus
I may be alone in this, but I think she's fugly as hell.

I agree. I don't see what is so special about her really?
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 11:52 AM
The next Goopy or Komei? :p
Page 1 of 2