Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 16th May 2009 at 6:13 PM
The pictures of Riverview are beautiful! I definitely want to play with that
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 16th May 2009 at 6:21 PM
Perfect way to create free hype.... release a somewhat functional official website :D
#28 Old 16th May 2009 at 7:24 PM
Wow. It looks beautiful!! :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th May 2009 at 8:25 PM
What a beautiful, scenic little burb. I'd prefer my Sims live here than Sunset Valley.

Thanks for posting the pictures up!

Looking through the first 1 or 2 png's, you notice the "downtown" city hall district is actually located on an island in the middle of the river. Pretty neat concept.
#30 Old 16th May 2009 at 11:37 PM
I think Riverview is a very nice contrast to... was it Sunset Valley?

The first one has a definitive small town type feeling. Riverview looks extremely relaxed.

Does anyone know if you can still move sims out of one neighbourhood and into another one, in Sims 3?
Field Researcher
#31 Old 17th May 2009 at 2:24 AM
Thanks for posting this! Riverview looks fantastic.
Theorist
#32 Old 17th May 2009 at 5:53 AM
Thanks for the links! Riverview is now an absolute must-download for me, maybe it'll be the first thing I do when I get my copy of the game. :D
#33 Old 17th May 2009 at 7:47 AM
It looks exactly like SimCity Societies. The water and everything. I played that game for about an hour.
#34 Old 17th May 2009 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~ParkerSims~
It looks exactly like SimCity Societies. The water and everything. I played that game for about an hour.

Only the premade buildings, and only because they have a much higher polygon count. They are buildings afterall, so no surprise that they look similar

Hopefully the similarities end there... Societies was void of gameplay.
#35 Old 17th May 2009 at 10:41 AM
The pics look awesome..can't wait!! Thanks for sharing
Original Poster
#36 Old 17th May 2009 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MARCINEKOK
How did you get to that website?

I didn't find out how to access the page. I am active on more forums and i saw that Sims2Community doesn't have that much info as other sites so I'm putting all the new stuff i see on here. Just want you guys to be up to date :D

To all the ThanQs: Your welcome! credits go to other Sims websites and simmers..
Mad Poster
#37 Old 17th May 2009 at 2:08 PM
Here's the new link to the official site. You may have to log in to access the different parts of the site. The exchange and the movie mashup tools are fully viewable.

http://llnw.thesims3.com/
#38 Old 17th May 2009 at 2:17 PM
The login form doesn't even work on that site for me. Even though I registered before it was taken down.
Mad Poster
#39 Old 17th May 2009 at 2:21 PM
You should try typing in the url in the address bar. Sometimes it needs to capitalise every letter after the / in the addresss so that it bypasses the authorisation notification. It's working fine for me now. I even made a movie with the mash-up tool.
Page 2 of 2