Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
Thanks for clarifying that about the game. I will not waste my money, then.

Good choice. I've played Supple's demo, and while it did hold my attention for the full hour, it probably wouldn't have for much longer. The goals are challenging, but the graphics pale in comparison and there's only three characters in the entire game. A mediocre casual game at best, and definitely not better than The Sims 2. The mere idea is laughable.

I know the last mention of this was a few days back, but I felt the need to put in my two cents' worth.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Purplepaws
Good choice. I've played Supple's demo, and while it did hold my attention for the full hour, it probably wouldn't have for much longer. The goals are challenging, but the graphics pale in comparison and there's only three characters in the entire game. A mediocre casual game at best, and definitely not better than The Sims 2. The mere idea is laughable.

I know the last mention of this was a few days back, but I felt the need to put in my two cents' worth.

Oh, no, it's okay! In fact, the more I know about how sucky this game is, the better for me so that I won't have to waste my time. Three characters only? Jeez. And I went to the website by the way... I laughed when I saw that most of the testimonials stated that the game was better than Sims 2. LOL Right, whatever! Then why is that game so limited?
#28 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 1:19 AM
I saw some of the "How Do You Play?" ads on TV for TS2. That was a long while ago. I'd be interested to see what kind of commercials they come up with for TS3.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fireflies
The only sims 2 commercials i know about are here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WuS...feature=related

and here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD9Si60Vtfk

The first one is what reached out and grabbed me into the world of sims2!

Yeah..too bad Sims2 isn't even like that in the first video That is what i am scared about, all this stuff we are learning about sims3, What if they make it seem so cool but in reality we can't even do half the stuff. Just like what the did with sims 2. In that video, you can't do nearly half what they did. Did you see the infant, she had a shirt on. And then in the real sims2, Infants were always naked!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 3:14 AM
I know I actually was looking forward to the top ripping off and such. Plus the playpen too bad
Alchemist
#31 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 3:27 AM
Actually the way that video looks, it looks more like what TS3 is supposed to look like!
Mad Poster
#32 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 4:03 AM
I hope the first real Sims 3 video comes out soon.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 9:04 PM
I think it will be out in the next couple of months they aren't going to wait that long to start advertising to the masses. I bet a few months and we will be drooling over the videos.
BTW does anyone remember the sims2 commercial where they would show a beautiful Sim house and then go inside it ad show someone playing it.
Page 2 of 2