Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Sockpuppet
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 10:12 PM
Barack Obama is in The Sims 3!!!!
Quote: Originally posted by YG
The picture is from the sims 3 site, its dead on Barack Obama!

hmmm... what job will this sim have? a Politics career no doubt!

What do you think about it ?
Advertisement
#2 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 11:46 PM
lol

the game is not even out yet and there's already a celebrity sim out

lol
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 11:55 PM
If that's B.O. then the eyebrows are off a bit. I don't see him in that sim. The sim looks way to young. Add some wrinkles and grey hair.
#4 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babicatz05
If that's B.O. then the eyebrows are off a bit. I don't see him in that sim. The sim looks way to young. Add some wrinkles and grey hair.

I agree. That looks like a young adult sim (like the new young adult... how its the default age group now) when it should probably be an adult sim.

Oh and I never realized his initials are B.O. :laugh:
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 1:20 AM
I don't know that it looks that much like him. Is it just because it's a black guy in a suit?

Theorist
#6 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 2:27 AM
I couldn't careless about it. I bet it's just a sim one of the maxoids felt like making, I think all the preview sims wouldn't be released with the game.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 3:12 AM
I don't think it's been done on purpose, but it's still kinda funny.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Mad Poster
#8 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 6:00 AM
It does resemble him a lot but who knows if it is him. I'd love to see what B.O. would say about this if it captured his attention. B.O., wow, that is not good initials at all. I would hope he does not smell like B.O. either.
Alchemist
#9 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 6:15 AM
I thought it looked like him too.
#10 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 6:18 AM
It does look younger than him, but some of the facial structure is the same. It looks like the sim has a very similar nose to the real B.O. (haha, you're right frankie, that sucks.) This is funny!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 12:30 PM
I don't like the idea of EA putting real people into the game. I prefer the old "made up characters" solution.
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:24 PM
I thought of Barrack Obama too when I first saw it, funny =p.... first easter egg, maybe?
#13 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:41 PM
Eh...I don't think they look that much alike. Maybe when Barack was younger?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:44 PM
I doubt that sim will be in the game but it's cool that it looks similar to Obama. To me it proves that we can make sims that look like real people without having to use the creepy CC skins.
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stellar
I agree. That looks like a young adult sim (like the new young adult... how its the default age group now) when it should probably be an adult sim.

Oh and I never realized his initials are B.O. :laugh:

At least he's not Britney Spears. Poor girl's been B.S. for years!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 2:59 AM
Yeah, it sucks to be "Bull Shit" your whole life. But I'd rather be B.S. than B.O.
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 3:08 AM
Cool sim, but I don't think it's Barack at all. Might be a clever effortless attempt of making him... i strongly doubt it though.

"I can give you paradise." He said as he grabbed and kissed my right hand. I stared into his dark blue eyes and saw a deep blue ocean. The twinkle in his eyes were the stars. "YOU'RE my paradise", I replied.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 4:31 AM
Oh I don't necessarily believe it's him either. But I'm sure there was some inspiration of him when creating that Sim because I find it to be too much a coincidence that the Sim looks even remotely similar to him. Of course the Sim version is hotter (no offense, B.O.).
#19 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 6:24 PM
It's interesting how the Israelis view Obama. He receives much support
both from Jewish liberals and arguably the right-wing AIPAC, but his
middle name bothers Israelis a lot. Also, there are doubts whether he is
really a Muslim apostate. Here is an article which analyzes Obama's
similarity to early Zionists:
samsonblinded.org/blog/obama-against-jewishness.htm What do you think of the parallels?
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 6:50 PM
tranquill...http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Back on topic, I have to agree that Sim is hot. Still find the Sims 3 Sims a bit on the creepy side though.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#21 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 8:12 PM
Doesn't look anything like him. He needs the smile lines, etc, on his face. Is there no face masks? =/ Looks like a dude in a suit otherwise, lol.
#22 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 8:21 PM
I don't see any significant resemblance, I think that the Sims 3 should be able to make celebrity lookalikes better then this.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:28 AM
Yeah, you would think it would be easier to make celebrities now. We shall see!
Sockpuppet
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 12:23 PM
Since 2 videos of TS3 show the american election, it's sure he's Obama !

http://www.infinitesims.com/news/12...s-3-videos.html
Alchemist
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 3:02 PM
Yep - it's him alright. Sorry to everyone who could not handle it.
Page 1 of 3