Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 3:05 PM
Its definately him at the end of the election videos but I dont think the sim in the original post is him. I think thats just a coincidence really.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 9:57 PM
Actually the Sim from the original post looks more like he could be a brother of Obama. That'd be funny to make Obama pair up with Palin and see what their Sim children would look like.
#28 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 4:09 AM
LOL!! The videos were pretty funny. I like Obama yelling at the end of the second one. XD
The only one that really looks like who they are suppose to be is Palin though, i think...
Mad Poster
#29 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 4:50 AM
It's definitely him! The video also has Palin, McCain and Biden. It's very funny!!
Mad Poster
#30 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 6:52 AM
I wonder if many of the characters we see in the screen shots will be saved as selectable Sims in the bin in CAS where you choose ready-made Sims, including Obama.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 5:07 PM
It's Obama allright. And Frankie, I think so, atleast I saw a Sim looking very much like him in a video, when they were flipping through the saved Sims in CAS.
Who would've guessed we would have the US president in our very own Sims games?

Quote:
Ben Bell made a sim character of Obama that looked like Obama himself stepped into the game.

(pic + quote are from DMS2C)

Forum Resident
#32 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 7:55 PM
That's amazing I hope we get him in our actual game. He will be mayor of my town, lol.
Sockpuppet
Original Poster
#33 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cavilez1987
That's amazing I hope we get him in our actual game. He will be mayor of my town, lol.

No way !!! He will already be the Mayor of my city !
Mad Poster
#34 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 11:06 PM
I wonder if Obama paid to have him included in Sims 3. Don't you have to have permission to have a notable person in a game?
Forum Resident
#35 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 11:30 PM
Yeah I think you do frankie. Cool does that mean that he knows about the sims? *big cheesy smile*
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 3:34 PM
Well, he just created it. For fun I guess. To see how much it would look like the real Obama.
It's when he shares the Sim en when it will be included in the game, which isn't confirmed at all, that such things will pop up.

On the other hand, they did make some videos about the candidates for the whole world to see.

I don't know. Like Kusama said, we will be able to use and abuse him and I don't know what he will think about that.

Mad Poster
#37 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 2:11 AM
Exactly, that is why I asked what I asked because none of us know if he will be in the actual game. But notice that from the few screen shots of the new Sims 3 downloader/uploader thingy there were not only Obama available but also McCain, Palin and Biden. So it makes me wonder if EA will give us the Sims of these people to download, in which case they would still need permission even if it's just as a download and not actually included in the game. It's confusing, lol.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#38 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cavilez1987
Yeah I think you do frankie. Cool does that mean that he knows about the sims? *big cheesy smile*

Maybe his first big political move will be to declare a national holiday for playing the Sims!
Mad Poster
#39 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 3:56 AM
Okay it may not be official but Obama AND the other politicians are in the game because in one of the latest videos from my "condensed" thread all four of them (Obama, Biden, McCain and Palin) were in the Sim bin.

What I want to know is who paid who? Did Obama pay EA to have him in the game or did EA pay Obama to have him in the game? Same with the other three. And who knows, there may be other celebrities there.
Forum Resident
#40 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Maybe his first big political move will be to declare a national holiday for playing the Sims!

OH MY!!! I would love that so much!. I alrweady do nothing but play the sims all day long (SAHM), but for everyone else out there that don't really get those chances, would be awfully wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 8:56 PM
I highly doubt Obama or any of the other canidates know of the TS3 or that their likeness is in the game previews and demos. I also doubt that those sims will be in the actual game. Even still, I might make an Obama sim and make him mayor of the town.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 12:16 AM
But then he will die of old age in the game and you will need to have a new mayor to replace him, lol.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
But then he will die of old age in the game and you will need to have a new mayor to replace him, lol.

Lol true. Mmm well, I could make Obama Jr. the next mayor, or one of his daughters could take the position. Oh, that would be cool I'm going to make a political dynasty like the Kenndys or the Bush family. lol
Mad Poster
#44 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 1:31 AM
Have you ever wondered out of curiosity what the Obama Sim would look like if you had him in CAS and changed the gender to female, or change the age to toddler? I bet it would look funny, especially a female Obama.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 5:45 AM
Lol Baracka Obama... that would be interesting.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 4:20 PM
He's in the youtube video, right? At first I didn't get that it was him, lol, I just thought it was a Black sim falling over on his tredmill.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#47 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kusama
But all those Obamas, Bidens, McCains and Palins won't make ANY sense for those who don't live in US.

They had Drew Carey and Avril Lavigne in TS1; I'd heard of Avril Lavigne but had no clue who Drew Carey was!
Stupid people are stupid
#48 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
They had Drew Carey and Avril Lavigne in TS1; I'd heard of Avril Lavigne but had no clue who Drew Carey was!

Drew Carey was in TS1?? Hahaha.. Never knew that

*goes off to search for pics*
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#49 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 8:24 PM
He always arrived if you had a great party. If the party was lousy, you got the mime!
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/s...TheSimsdrew.jpg
Mad Poster
#50 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 2:43 AM
Christina Aguilera and Marylin Monroe were in The Sims Super Star EP. It's probably because The Sims was made in the US so that is why the US politicians are in it. Isn't EA an American company as well?
Page 2 of 3