Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sarahdisco
I'd like a more structured "day" in terms of weddings, so you can go to a specific place (church, town hall, vacation lot etc) and have a whole wedding day.

I'd also like it if "guests" could be more involved, for example having bridesmaids, best man etc and that they would actually watch the wedding!!!

One final point, I'd like it if your wedding could be customisable, so you can arrange for a photographer, and end up with a wedding albulm. That would be cool.

I agree with the wedding photographer.This would be a lot easier then getting your sims to pose for a picture in the position you want them in and cutting off freewill,using moveobjects on etc.I like to hang my sim couples wedding photos up on the wall.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sharkloverplayer
I agree with the wedding photographer.This would be a lot easier then getting your sims to pose for a picture in the position you want them in and cutting off freewill,using moveobjects on etc.I like to hang my sim couples wedding photos up on the wall.

I'd love a birthday photographer too. And the possibility to hang pictures in frames on walls or keep them on the table, like in Sims2. And the posibility to have family pictures album.
#28 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:28 PM
Well, if they just had 'hire photographer' we could just use it for whatever we wanted.. Pick the sims together, and the game has random poses to pick from, or something.. Dunno how that'd work though.
Page 2 of 2