Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 6:02 PM
Yes, but his ability is to see how things work and then fix them? So, yeah, maybe by looking at the brain tissue he can literally 'see' how it works, but just because he knows how a watch works doesn't mean that he becomes a watch?

I don't know what he's doing to be honest...

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 6:39 PM
Original Poster
#28 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 8:49 PM
omg :O ew, he eats them .. eww
i thought he cut the top of head of squeezed brain juice or something haha and then drank it or something i dunno lol

But sheeesh hes weird but i like him lol
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 12:38 AM
sorry as you can tell i am quite slow, but is the police officer still alive? i didnt like him much so i didnt take much notice lol
Field Researcher
#30 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 12:50 AM
My favorite in the first season was Peter ♥ I still wish they hadn't changed him so drastically. I also loved Candace, its a shame they killed her off. (But I love her in Reaper too!) Last season my favorite switched to Mohinder. We'll see what the new season brings. What date does it start anyway?

Has anyone watched the mini episodes on nbc.com? I only watched the first one but it was pretty far out. I wonder if those characters will be in the new season too.
Original Poster
#31 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:12 PM
i dont knwo when it starts, i know it starts later tha America, in the UK it'l start a few months after the first one has been released.
I will try an watch them online.
I don't like Mohinder, he shot Claire's dad .. but he did help him after but still - he shot him lol, and Claire thinks hes dead =[

She is my fav and always will be lol =D
Field Researcher
#32 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:44 PM
Heroes starts Sept 22/08, I believe (or at least in North America)
Original Poster
#33 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 6:28 PM
lucky you lol .. next year for us then =[ lol
Scholar
#34 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 7:58 PM
I was linked some random stuff and I came across this

Quote:
In California, a city ordinance states that a $500 fine will be given to anyone who detonates a nuclear device within city limits.

Peter was so lucky he was in New York.

Field Researcher
#35 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 2:42 AM
I was crazy when I watched season 1, but after season 2 its like this thought struck me, "this show is going to be endless with so many twists and changes it won't be fun to watch anymore, like those superheroes comics"

fyi, I hate every characters in heroes(they're a bunch of untrustworthy people, and claire's a dramaqueen, peter's a psychotic time bomb waiting to explode, nathan probably won't die, hiro's a sissy, ando's gone, i hope niki's really dead, no offense but her part's a drag, including her family, just drop the sanders, but at least sylar's back, he's after all the best villain ever)

i don't remember other characters(matt will misuse his power, and mohinder's never pleasant to be with)
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 8:19 PM
I still haven't been able to watch the second season, and it saddens me quite so.

I was hoping to get the season for my b-day, which, I did, except my best friend is special and got me it in Blue-Ray, which works jack shiznit for me >_< So now I'm trying to get the right season that's compatible with what I got, and sell this blue-ray disc thingy majgger...and I was hoping to watch it before the new season *lesigh*

Have I mentioned that I likey Sylar? ...I do, I do I do :D

Niles is trying to grow a moustache. So far it is barely visible
Niles: I grant you, it's at an early stage.
Frasier: What stage? Research and development?
Scholar
#37 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brad2006
fyi, I hate every characters in heroes(they're a bunch of untrustworthy people, and claire's a dramaqueen, peter's a psychotic time bomb waiting to explode, nathan probably won't die, hiro's a sissy, ando's gone, i hope niki's really dead, no offense but her part's a drag, including her family, just drop the sanders, but at least sylar's back, he's after all the best villain ever)

I agree, and Peter did explode. Ever notice how emoness runs in the Petrelli family genes? Peter is obviously emo and Claire cuts herself, and Nathan's all 'Oh, I know I'll probably die from radiation sickness, if I'm lucky, but hey, come fly with me'.

Original Poster
#38 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 12:19 PM
I agree too .. but i still love the show:D

Sylar is cool, groase but cool .. i cant wait to see the new villains an stuff, season 3 wont start over here for a while
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 9:58 PM
Awe, that sucks, for me at least it starts tomorrow, but I'm not going to watch it. I just got the right format for season 2 and will start watching it, and knowing how interconnected their plots are usually, I think I want to watch all of season 2 before watching the new season. Besides, I always made of habit of watching it online, no pesky commercials, and the commentaries, they were quite fun

Yayness for Heroes :D

Original Poster
#40 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 4:13 PM
its starting tomorrow for us but i watched the first ep yesterday:D
it was amazing ..
when Sylar was getting claires power, by stroking her brain or something =S
Claire: are you gonna eat it
Sylar: no thats disgusting

lmao .. i thought it was funny, an he let her live, well he couldnt kill her .. an she cant feel pain now =O lol ..
so i guess Sylar does not eat brains lol .. he strokes them or something, i dunno =S
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 1:31 AM
Ha, that is interesting... *needs to really get up to date with the current season* Though I must admit it would have been morbidly fun if he did...

And googling about for lederhosens, I found this...haha

#42 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 1:40 AM
I watch it every time I can. I'd have to say the Tracy Strauss angle is my favorite this year...or the fact Sylar is turning good. Claire turning bad is odd for me, though.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 2:30 AM
Best. Show. Ever.

Omg!
#44 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 3:54 AM
I'm surprised Elle, Micah, and Monica are no-shows so far this season.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 7:58 AM
I'm starting to get bored with Heroes. All they try to do is fix the future and everytime they do, it still gets s..d up. Like what's the point?
Instructor
#46 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 9:11 AM
Omg are you serious?! It's totally getting more exciting and awesome! I love it. I can't believe Sylar became a 'good guy.' I love all the twists too. Like what the announcer guy says, "The line between good and evil is blurred." How can you beat that?
#47 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 4:02 PM
cold, Elle and Micah have made appearances. Monica is no where to be found though.
Scholar
#48 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 5:54 PM
I have to admit, I like this season a lot more than the last one. Though, there are a lot of WTFs involved. Firstly, Slyar is a good once he has a mother? Though, it does make a lot of sense, given that he hated his family because they didn't love him; they weren't his family and now he has someone. Claire is just whiney. I think the reason they fail epically everytime they try to save the world is because it's Peter doing it everytime and let's all face it, he sucks at saving the world. The only bit he got right was saving the cheerleader and that's probably because she actually can't be killed without decapitation.

But still, quite liking this season. And Mohinder! Who say his evil act coming?

Field Researcher
#49 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 8:54 PM
Wow, didn't know that Ali Larter's character was actually created, no wonder there so many of them

And yes, Claire is whiny, gah, for someone so cute she's so irritable

Hiro is delusional, who says he saved the world twice?

What disgusts me most is Mohinder, he's became webless spiderman, that's original
Scholar
#50 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 9:03 PM
Nope, Mohinder's not webless. It makes him even less original, lol.

Well, I think Hiro considers the whole putting Adam in a coffin bit as an instance of saving the world. Well, it also bugs me that apparently it's not Sylar's fault that he's a psycho and it's because of his predatory powers... I'm also surprised why everyone's so eager to trust him.

Angela, fair enough, she screwed up as a parent with Nathan and Peter and thinks she might have done something good for Sylar by ditching him somewhere, but Noah should know better.

Page 2 of 5