Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 7:57 PM
Aw, it seems as though they've written Monica out of the show I really liked her character, too.

From wikipedia:
Quote:
In season three...Elle, Adam, and Micah were removed from the main cast. Monica Dawson was written out of the show, with the possibility of appearing in some future episodes
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 12:15 AM
Monica was probably written out of the show ala Simone who the writers had so many possibilites for her like a pregnency or such but they couldn't find a good solution so they wrote her off (or rather killed her off).

Ali Larter (Niki/Tracy/Barbara) is probably still on the show because she of her looks ... otherwise she would have been leaving like a lot of the others.

It was such a pity Adam died in last night's episode. He was such a great character and villian who really contributed to the show.

There's also a rumor that two more women are going to be killed off this season but I already know one of the two that will die ... can't particularly say that I loved her acting. But I hope that Daphne doesn't die: she had a really great storyline last night!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 5:49 PM
Ack, Mohinder really became spiderman, now I'm more disgusted at him

too bad Monica was killed off, she has an interesting power, she could became the world's greatest athlete
Field Researcher
#54 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 6:39 PM
Monica hasn't been killed. She's still alive but just not on the show for now.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 2:47 PM
I'm just glad there's no more Niki/Micah storyline.

I'm sad about Adam. I was kind of fond of him. Oh well... :/
Field Researcher
#56 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lollyrocked
I'm just glad there's no more Niki/Micah storyline.

I'm sad about Adam. I was kind of fond of him. Oh well... :/

I agree with you on the Sanders family storyline, they're just plain boring, but I'll just assume Micah will grow up to be the next Bill Gates or at least a super criminal mastermind

Not too fond of Adam
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 9:51 PM
I love the Tracy Strauss storyline.

And I kind of really hate Claire. Mostly because the writers seem to be in love with her and make her this perfect girl who I cannot relate to at all. She has not one flaw. NOT ONE.

It'd be really cool to regrow bones, though.

We are the lucky ones
Your mother's daughters, your father's sons
Don't you grow old before your time
Field Researcher
#58 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 7:41 PM
She has flaws, many actually, she's definitely not perfect, in season 1 she kept b***hing about being not normal, in season 2 she kept b***hing about having to pretend to be normal, in season 3 she kept b***hing about wanting to be hero or at least someone who can fight

nothing is good enough for her
Field Researcher
#59 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 7:43 PM
I was starting to think I was the only one who couldn't stand Claire. I'd be happier if she went away for a while and they brought in Monica or something
Scholar
#60 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 7:47 PM
Am I the only one who'd like to keep Elle around? She's such an interesting character, unlike Claire. I mean, for every single sentence of Claire's whining, Elle is entitled to like 50 - come on, her dad treated her like a lab rat and then Sylar played with her dad's brain matter and tried to cut her skull open and then she let loose a similar bunch of crazy people and then she got fired and now she's just lost it and has nowhere to go.
But instead, we have to listen to Claire whine, whine and whine some more about very little, really.

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
#61 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 7:50 PM
I'm all for watching Elle more...!
Field Researcher
#62 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 7:54 PM
I'd like to watch those two more, Kristen Bell is so pretty as Elle, and Claire is really cute(yes, i'm a sucker for cuteness)
Field Researcher
#63 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 8:02 PM
Alissa, you're not the only one who likes Elle. She just that little bit "not quite right in the head" to make her really interesting. I do wish she were more prominent this season but she's supposed to have more screen time in next week's episode. Looking forward to that.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brad206
She has flaws, many actually, she's definitely not perfect, in season 1 she kept b***hing about being not normal, in season 2 she kept b***hing about having to pretend to be normal, in season 3 she kept b***hing about wanting to be hero or at least someone who can fight

nothing is good enough for her

As a character to us, she has flaws (I can name plenty of flaws Claire the Character has), but as a person on the show she doesn't have any flaws. She's written to not have flaws. Other characters never acknowledge any of her flaws. Ever hear a character say, "God, I wish Claire could stop whining?" or "Claire is such a total bitch."

Unlike Elle, who as a character, has very little flaws (she is a very well-written character, I mean to say) and has many, many flaws as a person on the show. She is a near sociopath. And that's why I love her. She's so strong and tough, but she has this incredibly vulnerable side. I loved how she was flirting with Peter by giving him tiny little squirts of electricity, and when she told him about her childhood. Lovelovelove her.

We are the lucky ones
Field Researcher
#65 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 12:27 AM
Yeah, every characters seems to love her, and who knows that even if your body can regenerate it still knows its ages? Poor Adam, and at last I can laugh at Peter, he's not the strongest ones, there's someone who's better than him(I really hope he loses all his powers, and not just Electric Manipulation)

Who's Sylar's wife in the future anyway?(I should stop dip in and out when watching shows, especially the ones I really like)
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 11:26 AM
I just recently started to like Heroes, and let me tell you . . .

it is so confusing, like i watched it from the beginning to where it is now, and all i can think of, is why is Sylar still living ? like, if NOAH had killed him when he had the chance, his Claire Bear wouldn`t have been hurt . thus eliminating her hating him [ her father ].

then i thought, if he [ sylar ] does die, it`ll eliminate the show, considering it started with him killing suresh's father. But he seriously needs to go.

I was glad they killed off Niki, however, they brought this new character Tracey Strauss, and personally, she's even more creepier .

Adam scared me a bit, since they first showed him, i didn`t trust him. an english man walking around japan is the late 1600's? sounds suspect to me.

lmfaoo, my favorite is Peter, although he is turning into Sylar.

and Clair does complain way too much, but nevertheless; she is still the sweetheart of the show, because she wants to be able to live a normal life, but if she can`t ave that normal life she might as well do what she knows how to do.

her father needs to let her breath some, he be smothering her. my goodness; she is indestructible, i think she can handle herself, if anything; she should be worried about them.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 11:37 AM
**SPOILER**
Brad,
I think the mother of Sylar's child will be Elle as in
the episode I just watched they kissed :lovestruc
Scholar
#68 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 1:27 PM
I think it's Elle too, plus the events of the next episode are supposed to leave little doubt as to who little Noah's mother is, but I can't figure out why on Earth they'd name their child Noah when he orchestrated the events that led to Gabriel becoming Sylar. And the backstory between them is so cool!

Someone had a theory that little Noah is HRG de-aged, but honestly, the kid has blond hair and light brown eyes, while HRG has blue eyes and dark brown hair, so... plus, Gabriel/Sylar has black hair and dark green eyes as does everyone in the Petrelli family (except for Claire), so, the mother has to be someone with light hair and eyes, which points to Elle, Meredith, Barbara, Daphne or Tracy.

Tracy - Nathan would be upset about this
Daphne - She obviously didn't care much about little Noah being held at gunpoint
Barbara - Apparently we've already met the mother, so... yeah.
Meredith - Ew. Creepy. She's like... Claire's mother and we all know what Sylar did to Claire, so I doubt Meredith would go anywhere near Gabriel/Sylar
Elle - They have (in their own weird ways) feeligs for each other
Randomer - Apparently we already know Mommy Dearest, so it's not looking like a great option.

Instructor
#69 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 5:25 AM
NOOOO! I hope Gabriel heals when the eclipse is over.

Nvm. He's a bad guy again. :mean:
Scholar
#70 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 4:26 PM
Yup.... or maybe not, actually. I still don't think she's dead... there was something particularly odd about what happened at the beach and I think there's more to what happened than meets the eye.

Lab Assistant
#71 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 1:20 AM
I can honestly say, that after watching last nights episode, Gabriel will never be a favorite character of mine. when he lost his powers and fell for Elle, i was like " awe, he's actually human." but when he gained his powers back; i knew it was over.
#72 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angeleyez87
it is so confusing, like i watched it from the beginning to where it is now, and all i can think of, is why is Sylar still living ? like, if NOAH had killed him when he had the chance, his Claire Bear wouldn`t have been hurt . thus eliminating her hating him [ her father ].

then i thought, if he [ sylar ] does die, it`ll eliminate the show, considering it started with him killing suresh's father. But he seriously needs to go.

NO!!!!! He's one of a few characters I still watch Heroes for.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alissa888
I still don't think she's dead... there was something particularly odd about what happened at the beach and I think there's more to what happened than meets the eye.

Oh, I really, really hope you're right. Elle was my favourite; I really want her to still be alive, I'll cling to anything. Once I read some ridiculous theory on the imdb boards, along the lines of Elle already being pregnant and the baby being a regen like Claire and saving them both, and I went, "Oh, yeah, that could have happened!" I'm that desperate.

We are the lucky ones
Scholar
#74 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maeve.2.0
Oh, I really, really hope you're right. Elle was my favourite; I really want her to still be alive, I'll cling to anything. Once I read some ridiculous theory on the imdb boards, along the lines of Elle already being pregnant and the baby being a regen like Claire and saving them both, and I went, "Oh, yeah, that could have happened!" I'm that desperate.

I know how you feel, she's my favourite too
Ooh! That's a really interesting theory! And plus, it'd make sense why Noah didn't have any visible powers in the future... but then, if he was a regen, then Gabriel wouldn't have gotten psyhotic like he did in 'I Am Become Death'... BUT, *SPOILERS*
The Eclipse II ended at nighttime and the next time we see Elle and Sylar, it's clearly well into the morning - what the hell did he need all that time for, and then when Hiro dropped Elle off, there was no blood on her leg, but in the morning, her leg was all bloody again and well... dead people don't bleed. So, either there was some serious continuity goofs, or there is something off with that whole thing.

Mad Poster
#75 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:42 AM
Time for some threadcromancy! Can't believe I haven't noticed this before; I love Heroes.

I don't think that Elle is dead, either. The theory that she fathered Sylar's future son is certainly interesting, but as has been said, what went down at the beach had a distinctive quality of being slightly off. Kristen Bell is too big a star and too valuable of an addition to the show to just be let go after such a short role; I think that we haven't seen the last of her. That being said, she was my favorite female on the show, and I think that she brought out the closest we'll ever see of a shred humanity in Sylar. He obviously loved her very much (letting Mr. Bennet slit his throat so that she could get away?), and no matter what an emotionless killer he may be, I think it tore him up more than we've seen.

Sometimes I wonder why I keep watching this show. It's sort of like Lost; I love it dearly, but it sure walks a fine line between mind-blowing and jerking us around. I absolutely despise Claire and her petty quandaries, and I think that Peter is a dreadful choice to save the world. He tries too hard to be a hero and he always falls short of the mark; the only thing he's capable of is "saving the cheerleader." I'm always really intrigued by Hiro's power and its inherent complexities, but sometimes he comes across as a frenetic puppy. Like Peter, he tries a bit too hard.

What keeps me coming back to Heroes is Sylar. Dare I say that he is the most compelling villain, television or otherwise, that I've seen in years? Each new development in his Gabriel Gray backstory is riveting, and Zachary Quinto is such a fantastic actor in his portrayal of Sylar's emotionless nature. I think that ZQ is the most talented and interesting part of the show, not to mention that he's freakin' hawt; those sexy eyebrows slay me. Did anyone ever see him as Tori Spelling's gay sidekick Sasan in So NoTORIus way back when at the turn of the milennium? Crappy show, but oh, man, it's the hilarious performance of lifetime, and such a contrast to Sylar. Watch it.

I can't wait for the next season to see what other randomness the writers pull out of the box. *chants* More Sylar!

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Page 3 of 5