Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pare321
Dude, she is a hermaphrodite. She admitted it. What's so wrong with that?

Gotta love blind devotion.

Haha..not really, let me put it this way. I'm a fan of Lady GaGa not "Mother Monster" or her "little monsters"
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 7:48 PM
(Obviously i was gonna post here)

I love Lady GaGa because of her creativity. Her music is different, not like most songs. She also inspires my creativity, also making me regret the lessons i dropped. (i now want to drop Geography for Dance, from her.)

Basicly, she inspires me more than any other artist. I always dream about her (preforming with her, etc) and listening to her music acts the same to me as drinking energy drinks, just without the side effects.

I could go on and on, but i wont. I simply love her and her diversity, and she inspires me to be diverse and unusual. GaGa 4 GaGa!

About the Hermaphrodite, im not entirely sure, in fact im totally baffled. She seems to both accept and deny it. She was sarcastic about it on Jonathan Ross, yet she admitted on T4 or whatever. Well, at least she's got the best of both.

Quote: Originally posted by chyrun
I saw the Paparazzi video yesterday. My favourite part is where she's pushed off the balcony.

That actually made me lol.
Test Subject
#53 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 7:17 AM
yea,i like Lady GaGa,she is now very famous.
I like here songs like as Poker Face and Just dance.
i like her style, her music. it's so crazy
Alchemist
#54 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 3:44 PM
Me me meee! I'm a little monster!!!
Aham. Sorry for thread necromancy.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Inventor
#55 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 10:43 PM
Lady Gaga is the very first singer I actually like,if it wasn't for her i would've been tortureing myself with hip hop She's also my #1 favourite singer and that will never change.I have all her albums and songs even the unreleased one and I like her vids but i'm not really fond of the satanic ones also I don't refer to her as ''mother monster'' or call myself her ''little monster'' thats just creepy
Alchemist
#56 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 9:06 AM
^^Lol.

Theorist
#57 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 1:12 PM
Her songs are nice- that's all I could say. To be honest, I'm not the type of person who really cares what the singer is like as long as I like their songs
Alchemist
#58 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 7:41 PM
And she never admitted that she's a hermaphrodite. So please, stop trolling like many other haters do, 'cause, you know... haters will be hated.

Theorist
#59 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 4:23 AM
Eh. Who's trolling? You better not be posting irrelevant remarks here.
Alchemist
#60 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 7:36 AM
^^ Not you. pare was.

Scholar
#61 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 7:49 PM
Damn, Creeper, you caught me. You know, I thought my ruse was foolproof, but you saw me for what I really was: a hater troll. Spot-on deduction, my worthy adversary.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Instructor
#62 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 7:56 PM
Gaga is unique I agree. She seems to be losing her thunder though? I haven't seen anything really that solid from her this past year. Well actually, the spotlight of the music world shifts like mad these days. One day it's Gaga's, the other day Katy Perry hogs it.
Alchemist
#63 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pare321
Damn, Creeper, you caught me. You know, I thought my ruse was foolproof, but you saw me for what I really was: a hater troll. Spot-on deduction, my worthy adversary.

Damn me. :D

Lab Assistant
#64 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 11:55 AM
I agree with you on the happy sounding part. It is mostly music for parties, but if you play it at home, I do set you in a good 'party-like' mood, which I find positive.
I did find out about her through parties I guess, or through music played on the radio, as they normally play all the in-music.

I find her music very inspiring, and the music makes me 'get away' from all bothering's, which is a good quality in music.

What I do find irritating about her, is that everyone else copy her.
Banned
#65 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 12:47 PM Last edited by Lance : 1st Dec 2010 at 12:57 PM.
About a half of the male sims on the MTS are more feminine than Lady Gaga is...
Alchemist
#66 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
About a half of male sims on the MTS is more feminine than Lady Gaga is...

First, watch your grammar - "about a half of the male sims on MTS are ..." and second - stop trolling. If you don't like her, you can just say it, but not like this.

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#67 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 12:59 PM
Not everyone is a native English speaker, and strangely enough, in a discussion about a celebrity, you may find that people express opinions that you don't like.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Banned
#68 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 12:56 PM Last edited by Lance : 1st Dec 2010 at 2:47 PM.
I am very sorry for my grammar. I would even ask someone to stalk my messages on the forum and tell me when I make mistakes.
Second, I have said all I was going to say. There is huge amount of effiminate males who are loved by women. And now there is "masculine" woman who is loved by men. This is... quite interesting.
Alchemist
#69 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 1:00 PM
How is she masculine? Because ignorant people say that she's a hermaphrodite? Or because of the fact that she isn't a silicone-filled woman like most of the female celebrities?

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#70 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 1:10 PM
Ya gotta admit, she does make a pretty good dude: http://securitypleeze.com/2010/07/l...es-japan-shoot/

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Banned
#71 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 1:12 PM
I never watch celebrity or pop news, so I really did not know until this thread that someone says she is a hermaphrodite.
I have seen a couple of her music videos though, and I think she is masculine. I can't tell why exactly I feel in such a way.
Concerning silicone-filled women, they disgust me.
Alchemist
#72 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 1:14 PM
Dressed like that, she doesn't look like a man, but like a lesbian. And it doesn't prove that she IS a man. No way. There even are pictures with her as a child/teen:
http://acidcow.com/pics/8478-young-...ga-43-pics.html

Banned
#73 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 1:19 PM
Now why do you think being hermaphrodite is bad?
Alchemist
#74 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 1:24 PM
I don't, but GaGa's too feminine to be so.

Field Researcher
#75 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 10:28 PM
I find her craziness inspirational to stop hiding who i truely am inside, except i hate her slight arrogance. She's a great live singer, but voice tech screws her voice up. watch telephone on Jonathan Ross she preformed with no voice aids.

GaGa4GaGa!

"Just like to say, good luck, we're all counting on you" - R.I.P Leslie Nelsen <3

Check out my creations here ^^
Locked thread
Page 3 of 5