Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:22 AM
Default Nikol Sandus
Name: Nikol Sandus
Sex: Female
Height: 168cm
Weight: 65kg
Hair: brown
Eyes: blue

black and white headshot

body-shots

2 portfolio/free-shots

About Myself
All my life it’s all about travelling and I fell in love with it since I was 2. I thanked my parents big time for taking me all over the world which is good experience. After my parents passed away in car accident in South Africa, i moved to Australia where i was born to change my life and i belive that modelling will change my life.
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:38 AM
This looks interesting, I've never made a male model before but since you need some male contestants, I'm thinking I might give it a try.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 7:43 AM
Default Application: Jake Garrison
Name: Jake Garrison
Sex: M
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 159 lb
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel

“Tell Me About Yourself”
Hi, Alegra. That seems too informal, but that’s your call, not mine. I’m Jake. I was born in Los Angeles, California, on December 19, 1983 to Stephen and Naomi Garrison. He’s of partial Swedish heritage, and my mother is of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage. I’ve graduated from high school and college (Dartmouth) and have been traveling around the U.S. trying to learn where I’ll best fit in. I’m single, and my favorite critters are my dogs: a German Shepherd named Atticus and a Pug named Boo Radley after characters in my favorite book, To Kill a Mockingbird.
#54 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 12:02 PM
Default Rick Brady - Application
Name: Rick Brady
Sex: M
Height: 5 9"
Weight: 87 Kg
Hair: D Brown
Eyes: Blue

B&W

BodyShot 1

BodyShot 2

Portfolio 1

Portfolio 2

Confessional - Tell me about Yourself -

Well, I love being in front of the camera, posing and just being me. Change my look is something I like doing when it comes to different shots. I just really like change, variety and making photo shoots fun.
Original Poster
#55 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ItMustBeSunday
Ahhhh! I have the perfect guy for this contest!

But the thing is, I'm going on vacation from the 16th to the 22nd. . . would it be possible to put up the days for each round so I can see if I should join or not?

Sure!, I am sorry. Updating it now EDIT: It's done

@JoanneDyer: your picture is fine
#56 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 9:55 PM
I think I might enter a guy =]
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:40 PM
Summer Daniels - Application
| Summer Daniels | 21 | Female | 5'10 | 115 | Brown | Blue |

Black & White

Headshot

Bodyshot 1

Bodyshot 2

Freeshot 1

About Myself
I was born and rasied in Simburbia by my parents, Ben and Carol. My father is a business tycoon and my mom stayed home and took care of me and my two brothers. As a child I competed in several pagents and dance competitions. I recently graduated from The University of Simburbia with a masters degree in communications. I hope to become a model and act as a positive role model for girls around the world. Eventually I plan to break into the world of advertising and design and start my own magazine.
Test Subject
#58 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 3:14 AM
Default Laci Vessario - Application
l Laci Vessario l 21 l Female l 5'9" l 135 lbs l Blonde l Blue l

Black & White Headshot

Body Shots

Free Shots

Laci's Bio:
I had pretty much an average upbringing... good parents, good home, good student, etc., etc. - nothing too exciting. I guess the most interesting fact about me is all through school I was considered the nerdy, unpopular girl. I always got great grades, studied all the time, wore hideous glasses, had an awful case of zits, wore braces - are you getting the picture? I didn't date at all through high school, probably because no boy ever asked me out. Once I got out of high school and went away to college my life definitely took a change for the better. Amazing how those awkward teen attributes can blossom into something much better. I'm now very comfortable with myself and no longer have those shy, self-doubting tendencies.
Original Poster
#59 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ballerx23
Hey Beeskibran, it's xproffesor23 from SCF, just wanted to drop in and say good luck with your contest, but I don't think I'll have time to enter. It looks great though.

Thanks alot xproffesor!!
#60 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 4:22 AM
Hey how many spots are open? Once I get in game I'd like to get an application together :D
Test Subject
#61 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:41 AM
I'd love to enter, too. I have this cute boy, who's been dying to get his picture taken
Test Subject
#62 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 12:08 PM
I'm going to enter if I can get all the photos pulled together. I'm about half-done.
#63 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 12:14 PM
These entries are terrific, wow... I'm sorry 15 apps are too many to comment individually on right now :/

Jaime, Essa and H3nker, looking forward to seeing yours! And yours too Laila :cheers:
Test Subject
#64 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 2:06 PM
Default ;)
Redwing :

Jake is the SEX.
:jaw:

Call me Sophie-or-Soph Please!
Theorist
#65 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsArtThat
These entries are terrific, wow... I'm sorry 15 apps are too many to comment individually on right now :/

Jaime, Essa and H3nker, looking forward to seeing yours! And yours too Laila :cheers:

This contest sounds great. I'll be lurking. I need a break.
All the entries are just amazing. Judges will have hard time to pick only 8 models. I don't envy them.
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 5:36 PM
Default Rowan Ashwin - Application
Here he is then. Spent all day trying to reacquaint myself with photoshop - and then only used it on one... I'm still not exactly sure with the camera mode etc. either - but I think I gave it my best effort.

| Name: Rowan Ashwin | Age: 20 | Sex: Male |
| Height: 6'1" | Weight: 175 lbs |
| Hair: Red | Eyes: Green |

| Portfolio |

| black and white headshot |

| two body-shots |

| free-shots |

| Re: Rowan |

Isn't this both the easist and most dreaded question? Something about myself - well, I'm Rowan, 20 years of age, originally from Wales. As it is I still study Photography and Design, but i have been modelling for about two years.
Really, I have never thought of myself as very handsome, especially not in the male-model sense - I have red hair and freckles, I look like I'm perpetually 15... But a friend of mine, a photographer, had taken my picture for his portfolio, and somehow by a stroke of fortune it landed in the right hands. I have modelled ever since, and loved it more than I ever expected to.
I come from a modest background, grown up in the beautiful welsh country-side. The mysteries and the fairytales of my culture drive me, inspire me, flow in my blood - and I always strive to represent myself well in tribute to myself and my heritage.
Original Poster
#67 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 5:52 PM
@ Essa: you'd better watch and keep track

@H3nker: Can't wait for your entry. And I know that these are alot photos required for the app, but trust me there wont be nearly as much during the rounds. I assume a max of two (that way there are nice quality pictures)

@LailaJohanna: Rawin is unique! Thanks for entering it is a great entry

@everyone else : Application Round Closes The 10th, check out the timer. Great entries, and keep 'em comming!
Test Subject
#68 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:00 PM
beeskibran, I hope I didn't sound like I was complaining about the pics! I didn't mean to. I've just been wrapping up all sorts of loose ends after having been away for a month, so I probably sound a little frantic.
Original Poster
#69 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:13 PM
Oh now, I know I do remember you posting a pic in the proffesion pics thread saying you were about to leave, but your are fine
#70 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:55 PM
Sad to say but I'm taking my sim out. Work's calling, I have to go on a bisiness trip and I won't be back for at least two weeks. Good luck everyone!
Test Subject
#71 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 9:01 PM
De'veryiontae "Dee" Wyatts
Jewell Models | Name | Age | Sex | Height | Weight | Hair | Eyes|
De'veryiontae Wyatts 27 F 5'10 128 Blk Turquoise

B/W pic

Body shots

Free Shots

taken by me edited by misscoolness

About Me
Where do i begin.........Well i've been doin modeling for sometime now. I got my start in the Miss Essence contest cycle 2 and i placed third. From there I done more contests. I made top 5 in many contests i've done. Then I was signed to Jewell Modeling Agency where i was the cover model, and i'm also in the hall of fame section and i have one of the largest portfolios at the agency. I worked so much i had no time for myself. I took a break from modeling and a met my hubby Tyran. We got married and i got pregnant with QUUINTS! Boy was that difficult. I held the babies till the 7th month and they all were under 2lbs. they were so tiny. Now they are 5 years old now and now it's time to get back into this modeling thing. time to get my name back out there.

i'm done i think lol. If i forgot anything let me know cuz i tend to leave things out my app cuz i'm stupid lol. gl ya'll!!
#72 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 9:12 PM
Default Jorge Espinosa~APP
|Name: Jorge Espinosa | Age: 17 | Sex: M | Height: 5'5 | Weight: 120 | Hair: Black | Eyes: Brown|

B&W Headshot
retired moderator
#73 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:47 PM
Just a reminder for everyone: please remember that the picture posting guidelines apply site-wide, including the contest forum. Please re-read those rules before posting!

http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=41698

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
#74 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:51 PM
These are great photos everyone cant wait to judge.

Im A Sims 2 Freak!!

Call Me: Jessica
#75 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 1:14 AM
ahhh i love the sound of this contest! def. thinking about joining.

Page 3 of 12