Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 4:28 PM
Default TwoJeff Sim Blender
Where can I find the Sim Blender?
The SimBiology Site doesn't work I need a different place to download it from...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 4:30 PM
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php/topic,20.0.html
it works for me.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 4:35 PM
I tried it both in Firefox and Internet Explorer and it doesn't work for me...
#4 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 5:11 PM
Then just be patient. It should come back up at some point.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 5:21 PM
Hah...look at that. I just tried and it works...once.
If somebody could give me the download URL, I might be able to Download it...
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#6 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 3:41 PM
Zedo, that would be hotlinking and we prefer if people don't do that. Have you tried right-clicking on the link and choosing 'Save As', 'Save Target As', or 'Save Link As' (depending on which browser you use).

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 11:01 PM
I managed to get to the download link, however it keeps saving as a 0 byte zip file...
I only got it to work in Firefox...
:grrr: This is really annoying...
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 11:06 PM
Which version do you need of SimBlender?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 11:07 PM
What versions are there?
Instructor
#10 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 11:09 PM
It depends on the latest stuff pack or expansion pack you have. If you have Apartment Life, then you would need the AL version of SimBlender. So which is the most recent pack you have?

Edit: Also, did you "unzip" the file? Just thought I'd check.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosesforme17
It depends on the latest stuff pack or expansion pack you have. If you have Apartment Life, then you would need the AL version of SimBlender. So which is the most recent pack you have?

Edit: Also, did you "unzip" the file? Just thought I'd check.

Mansion and Garden would be my latest Stuff pack.

I also have University, its just not installed...I need to install it soon.

The zip File has no contents at all (guessed by size, confirmed by looking), so I can't really unzip it...
Instructor
#12 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 1:22 AM
You would need the AL version then. I've sent you a private message that may help. Also, if you are having problems with the Simbology website or if the download isn't working, you probably should mention it in their (Simbology) support forum.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 5:38 PM
Default waw
I'mm looking at this conversation and i'm so apalled that nobody is going to help that guy who needs that link!
Banned
#14 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 6:04 PM
Seriously, you necro a thread that had no replies for over 3 years for that?
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 2:24 PM
Default Please help
I hope somebody is still watching this thread. I recently installed sims 2 on a new laptop and would like to get the sims blender by twojeffs again. I had it on an old xp machine some years ago, but I cannot find a working download link for the mod now. The simbology domain is apparently defunct now.

I think I read somewhere that twojeffs has not logged in mts for a long time. Is there somewhere to get this mod any longer? I installed the ultimate collection (all EPs, I think AL is the most recent?).
Mad Poster
#16 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 3:00 PM
The link given in post 2 still works for me.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 3:02 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 19th Mar 2017 at 7:10 PM.
I was on there just a couple of weeks back, and it worked fine for me. Does seem the domain is down now, though. Could be it's only temporary.

The Wayback machine has archived that particular page, here: https://web.archive.org/web/2016031...topic,20.0.html
(the download still works, I've checked)
Mad Poster
#18 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 3:09 PM
Link in the post #2 works still perfectly and download works.
Change your browser security settings what doesn't display usual http links. Browser thinks they are unsecure.
Inventor
#19 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 3:19 PM
It doesn't work for me either, to be honoust and usually I don't have trouble with websites. But who knows, it might be that something on my end prevend me now from being able to open it.
It gives me this:
simbology.com
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.

Privacy Policy

For me it's not an issue because I have the sim blender, but for someone else in this position it's a bit sour to get the same result as me.
But with the wayback machine it indeed works perfectly!
Mad Poster
#20 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 3:52 PM
I posted at Simbology to see if anyone there could help. I'll keep you posted.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#21 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 4:24 PM
ooo looks like the domain has expired. What a shame.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#22 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 6:26 PM
Post number 2 also works for me right now.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#23 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Post number 2 also works for me right now.

It's giving me that "expired" notice, which is weird because I was just on that site like...yesterday?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 7:29 PM
OMG no I didn't get my triplets mod I have the worst anxiety right now.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 7:50 PM Last edited by MochaBerries : 19th Mar 2017 at 8:10 PM.
I'm going through my bookmarks and using the archive machine. Here's a link for simblender it works https://web.archive.org/web/2017021....php?topic=17.0

Misc annoyance fixing mods https://web.archive.org/web/2016082....php?topic=13.0

Edit:Triplets and quads link was not saved. Depression in 3,2,1....
Page 1 of 3