Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#51 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 11:20 PM
Mocahberries can you try not to double and/or triple post? Thanks.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Mocahberries can you try not to double and/or triple post? Thanks.

When did I do that ? Like respond to people in one reply or something ? Okay. It's not spam though.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 12:28 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 22nd Mar 2017 at 1:00 AM.
MochaBerries, you can combine quoted posts by leaving one new post open in a tab, hitting the "reply" button on the posts you want to answer by opening them in new tabs (click the middle mouse button or the scroll wheel on "reply" button, or right-click "Reply" and choose to open in new tab), then copy/pasta the quotes from these into the main post, and write your answers to the quotes. That way you don't post 4 times in a row, like on the previous page.

You can also use people's names instead of the "reply" button (like I did in this post). Just don't do the @ + name all the time. Gets annoying with all the "you've got a PM - no wait, it's just another mention in a post" warnings.

Quotes are better used for highlighting something in a post, not for quoting the entire post. I mostly delete the text I'm not interested in, and keep in what I'm actually answering. If I'm answering the post directly above mine, I use the poster's name, or just answer without quotes or names if it fits in. If you're using a quote to answer answer a post on a previous page, they're more helpful and less annoying than if you're answering something on the same page, simply because you don't have to go back and scroll through several pages to find the original post. In most cases I use the "quick reply" box at the bottom, and don't bother with putting in names or quotes.

If you want to highlight a couple of things from the same post (like Rosebine did below - and yes, there's an "edit" button, and I use it almost too frequent), you can copy the entire quote while in editing mode, paste it in a couple of times, and put in the parts you want to highlight, so you get the right name to the right quote. But use this sparingly. Best used with very long posts, when you only want to comment on a few bullet points.
Mad Poster
#54 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
You can combine quoted posts...
It only took me about 6 or 7 years to notice i could do this.
Quotes are better used for highlighting something in a post, not for quoting the entire post. I mostly delete the text I'm not interested in, and keep in what I'm actually answering.

I do this too, see.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 2:21 AM
MochaBerries, you can combine quoted posts by leaving one new post open in a tab, hitting the "reply" button on the posts you want to answer by opening them in new tabs (click the middle mouse button or the scroll wheel on "reply" button, or right-click "Reply" and choose to open in new tab), then copy/pasta the quotes from these into the main post, and write your answers to the quotes. That way you don't post 4 times in a row, like on the previous page.

You can also use people's names instead of the "reply" button (like I did in this post). Just don't do the @ + name all the time. Gets annoying with all the "you've got a PM - no wait, it's just another mention in a post" warnings.

Quotes are better used for highlighting something in a post, not for quoting the entire post. I mostly delete the text I'm not interested in, and keep in what I'm actually answering. If I'm answering the post directly above mine, I use the poster's name, or just answer without quotes or names if it fits in. If you're using a quote to answer answer a post on a previous page, they're more helpful and less annoying than if you're answering something on the same page, simply because you don't have to go back and scroll through several pages to find the original post. In most cases I use the "quick reply" box at the bottom, and don't bother with putting in names or quotes.

If you want to highlight a couple of things from the same post (like Rosebine did below - and yes, there's an "edit" button, and I use it almost too frequent), you can copy the entire quote while in editing mode, paste it in a couple of times, and put in the parts you want to highlight, so you get the right name to the right quote. But use this sparingly. Best used with very long posts, when you only want to comment on a few bullet points.

Thanks for the tips

Stay to yourself and pretend like no one else exists.
Test Subject
#56 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 1:25 AM
Default Sim Blender download
Quote: Originally posted by Zedo Mann
Where can I find the Sim Blender?
The SimBiology Site doesn't work I need a different place to download it from...

Sim Blender direct download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fiqfu...er.package/file
:D
Mad Poster
#57 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 2:47 AM
The last reply to this thread was posted three years ago. Also Mediafire is removing a lot of old and unused links, so that's not the best place to look for old Sims 2 mods.

To get the Sim Blender, go to the following site and click on the name of your last expansion pack (click "Apartment Life" if you have the Ultimate Collection). Click on "SimBlender.zip" to download the mod.

https://simfileshare.net/folder/92533/
Mad Poster
#58 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 4:28 PM
I found the archived site hosting Simblender HERE
Direct link for SIMBLENDER
The download links do still work as I've just tried them out today and the files did download.
Mad Poster
#59 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
I found the archived site hosting Simblender HERE
Direct link for SIMBLENDER
The download links do still work as I've just tried them out today and the files did download.

Not finding anything under your "direct link"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#60 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 4:43 AM
It might be that the archive is acting up which is why I gave two links for that site.I'd look at Mod descriptions and Sim Blender shouls be in that section.I got it downloaded just the other day when posting the links.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 7:06 AM
Archive is smart enough, so you cannot directly link to start downloading.
Instructor
#62 Old 18th Feb 2022 at 8:52 PM
I was on there just a couple of weeks back, and it worked fine for me. Does seem the domain is down now, though. Could be it's only temporary.

The Wayback machine has archived that particular page, here: https://web.archive.org/web/2016031...topic,20.0.html
(the download still works, I've checked)

Just recently installed the UC on a new computer and needed my Sim Blender big time!! Anyway, this link worked for me and I assume its the latest version, thanks!
Alchemist
#63 Old 18th Feb 2022 at 9:19 PM
@Sandy2Simmer just fyi, Simbology was archived here, in case you need anything else and there was an update to the blender by PickNMixSims, in case it interests you.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Instructor
#64 Old 19th Feb 2022 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
@Sandy2Simmer just fyi, Simbology was archived here, in case you need anything else and there was an update to the blender by PickNMixSims, in case it interests you.

Oh wow! Thank you SO much!!
Page 3 of 3