Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 3:44 AM
Default Cafeteria Items
I'm looking for cafeteria/serving type items. I did a search here in WCIF forum, but most of the results I got were old threads and I didn't really find what I'm looking for.
I'm looking for institutional type cafeteria items. I've already got the prison cafeteria items from Simlogical, but I still need more. Anyone know of any?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 2:55 PM
They have some beautiful cakes at Sims Design Avenue, could that be something? I'm new at the forum so I can't post URLs but it is 3 times w and then sims2.simsdesignavenue.net
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 5:53 PM
What are you needing, something like lunch trays, tables, menus, a buffet?

On a side note, i hope this is for Nightingale 1.3!

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ebbe
What are you needing, something like lunch trays, tables, menus, a buffet?

On a side note, i hope this is for Nightingale 1.3!

Yes and yes! LOL. Please tell me you know of some! I really don't want to have to make them myself.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 8:45 PM
Ok, As far as lunch trays go. A long time ago when I did a scene like this, I was like you and couldn't find any. So here's what I did. You know the Microwave Dinner that comes with the game. I got as many as those as I could, lined them up with an OMSP and then I got one of those table setting you can find around the community. I was a pretty good likeness. But I'll keep looking.

And the as far as menu go, I actually made some and they are still up for download. Just check my downloads link in my sig. They're quite old but use a Maxis mesh and the quality is still good. If you'd like I could make some more at your request.

I tried finding a lunch buffet but luckec out. There is a buffet over at Sim Connection. It's black and serves chinese food, but I couldn't tell if you did some clever screen shot.

Well hope I helped.

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 10:25 PM
First, Phoenix, absolutely luffs your S2 creations.

Second - *warning* only semi helpful* - There is a school set that I can't remember who made it, but I thought it came with a small desk, hamburger, can of soda, lunch bag and... I think a cafeteria lunch tray?? Maybe someone else knows the link and can confirm it or not. As for a buffet maybe try: *http://www.exnemsims.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1722

"Take me to the top...Do It Now!, Gimme a sign..." -Guess the episode...-
Theorist
#7 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 11:21 PM
http://www.simwardrobe.com/
has some stuff that may be helpful..customizable buffets...maybe a few other things.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers