Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 3:23 PM
Default WCIF teen facial piercings?
I have searched for this but no one seems to know.

I am looking for a hack that allows teens to have the facial piercings that came with BV. If there isn't a hack, are there downloadable piercings that will come binned in the correct category as opposed to under glasses?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 1:08 AM
Since the former isn't really possible (you wouldn't want the BV piercings on teens, because they're meshed at the right height for adult heads, not teen heads), better to achieve the second by finding some meshes piercings you like and using the Wardrobe Wrangler from DJ's Sims to bin them.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 1:18 AM
Download some "piercings" from this link. It looks just like a real piercing but it's makeup! There's also some here
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by akatonbo
Since the former isn't really possible (you wouldn't want the BV piercings on teens, because they're meshed at the right height for adult heads, not teen heads), better to achieve the second by finding some meshes piercings you like and using the Wardrobe Wrangler from DJ's Sims to bin them.

Ahh I wondered why nobody had made them! Ok, cheers for that!
Instructor
#5 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 7:36 AM
There's a lot of combos and meshes, just like the originals here at MTS2 for Teen through Elder:

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=148048

:] hope that helps.