Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:10 PM
My native languages are English and Spanish (California/Mexican Spanish). And I throw around a lot of Californian Spanglish in everyday speaking. Haha. I know Italian but don't speak it much.. My ex husband's family is all Sicilian (he's 1st Generation American) and so I understand all of it but rarely ever speak it. Especially now. I'd like to learn more languages but really don't have the time.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:15 PM
Swedish
English
Dutch
and a few words in various languages..like spanish, german and Russian.
But I can speak "pretend-french" fluently!!!

living and dying, we feed the fire
-Clive Barker
Sacrament
Field Researcher
#53 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 11:31 PM
My native language is German, but i also speak fluentley in English. I also know some Slovene, Dutch, and French
Inventor
#54 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 8:56 AM
German, English, a little bit French and some parts of Romanian. I'd really like to learn more Romanian but it's not easy without a teacher.
Test Subject
#55 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 10:51 AM
I can speak English, German and a bit French :-)
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:18 PM
I speak English.

I can slightly read/get the gist of French, but only the basic words/sentences I learned in school.
Instructor
#57 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:01 PM
I can speak English and Australian... yes, its a language to its own!
Im learning Japanese and German and I have learnt some French in the past
Field Researcher
#58 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scoopy_loopy
I can speak English and Australian... yes, its a language to its own!

I've met Americans who were convinced that Australian is a language

I speak English, German, and Tagalog (if the topic is names of food).
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 5:18 PM
English (US), a little Spanish from HS and living in South Florida, and even less Polish from my grandparents.

The Barimen Legacy (complete) - https://zoxell.wordpress.com/chapters/
The Stacpoole Legacy (gen 1) - https://zoxell.wordpress.com/the-stacpoole-legacy/
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 11:30 AM
I speak Dutch (probably the only one here) as it is my mothertongue.
I speak English fluently (I am almost graduated as an English teacher), a bit of French and a tiny bit German (Those last two I had in school).

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Follow me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Scholar
#61 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 11:34 AM
I speak English :P
I'm learning Japanese at school but I forget it all as soon as I walk out the door. I know a few words in German and Indonesian as well.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Mad Poster
#62 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 11:44 AM
I learnt how to speak Google Translate! Hooray! Woop!

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
#63 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 10:22 PM
I can speak...

English (my first language)
Spanish (My mother incorporated Spanish in my early childhood development, can barely speak it)

German (Took a class in high school and was kicked out for not being there all the time. Long story short, I was sick. Can read some of it, but not all of it)

Japanese (been studying the language since I was 10, can barely speak it due to the structure of the sentences being different from English)

In summation, I'm familiar with Spanish, German and Japanese

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#64 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 2:18 AM
I can speak:

English
Dutch ( my first language )
German ( not speaking that well.. )

I'm learning slowly to speak Japanese and Korean. ^o^
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 6:12 AM
Japanese first language
English Second language...not perfect

No one redistribute my work.
No upload to Exchange.

When you use my full sim on your blog or movie, please credit to me.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:51 AM
I can tecnicly speak;French,German,Japanese,Hawian,English, Spanish,Dutch,Itallian,and Pig laten.(I also dabble in Simlish!)I know so many languages,yet I havn't got rid of my "Drawl"...Sad.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 12:36 PM
Norwegian is my first language. Then comes english, and then French

ingeborgsk
Test Subject
#68 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 1:48 AM
Fluent English... hmm, I haven't spoken French in a looooong while so it might not be so good, and I'm currently taking Japanese lessons.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 5:43 PM
Swedish is my first language but I kinda feel like I'm better at english hah. I don't like swedish, anyway.
Also some spanish (used to be fluent, but I've forgotten most of it), chinese and latin.
I'm taking more latin lessons next year but I can translate most texts and stuff.
Test Subject
#70 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 3:15 PM
Wow JazzRaquel, that's impressive!

I speak Dutch, English, a little French(which I definitely want to improve) and a little German

"As finishing touch God created the DUTCH!"
Test Subject
#71 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 4:26 PM
I speak English, Russian and I have about an intermediate knowledge of French.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:17 AM
Mandarin Chinese and English fluently.

I can speak a little bit of Japanese and French from taking classes, and I'm able to read either language out loud from text, though haltingly. I also know a tiny bit of Arabic from staying in Saudi Arabia for a year.
Test Subject
#73 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:35 PM
I can speak English, Spanish, French, Italian, some German, I'm learning Irish. (One of the many benefits of having a VERY mixed family.)

"A budget tells us what we can't afford. But it doesn't keep us from buying it." ~William Feather

Do these pants make me look phat?
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:37 PM
I can speak English (of course!) I know enough Spanish to able to have a simple convo.
I can also say hello in 11 languges off the top of my head, including in Korean and Irish.

"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

::::Participating Currently In Picture Perfect: Cycle 2::::
Theorist
#75 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:41 AM
English and some Russian (thanks to tATu)

OF: Moldova, is you site offline? The link does not work

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Page 3 of 19