Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beachview Modern

by Iavasgil Posted 7th Jun 2009 at 6:36 PM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 6:53 PM
I really love the colors you picked, especially in the living room and kitchen. Gorgeous! The whole house is very well done and the landscaping is superb. Thank you for sharing, even though you were a bit nervous!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 8:48 PM
So you're telling me you've been hiding your talent this whole time?!?! This house is beautiful! The colors in the living room and kitchen are spectacular. I love every detail of it! Perfect!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:35 PM
I love the kitchen + living room interior. Thanks for this house
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:47 PM
Lucky for us that you finally decided to upload. This lot is fantastic. Many thanks.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by modme
So you're telling me you've been hiding your talent this whole time?!?! This house is beautiful! The colors in the living room and kitchen are spectacular. I love every detail of it! Perfect!

-x-

That's what I was thinking lol!

It's a lovely house; you should publish more. Very well done
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:01 PM
Wow! What an excellent job. I can't believe you waited this long to upload any creations. This is exactly the kind of home I love for my sims, realistic. I have to add you as a favorite creator. I appreciate you showing the lot information. I wish more creators did the same. I hope you make/share some more creations soon. Thank you so much for such a wonderful home for my sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:36 PM
Thanks so much for the encouragement, all. I'm working on a couple more houses (I tend to spend more time building than actually playing, lol), and once I get them the way I want them, I'll put them up.

Iavasgil Lhindiphant
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:43 PM Last edited by beverlyislike : 8th Jun 2009 at 12:34 AM.
Most houses uploaded have decent color/theme schemes, but this one takes the cake. I love the bedroom & kitchen themes.

EDIT: I noticed when I started playing in this house the stove was different from the one displaying in the pictures. No biggie, just thought I'd let you and fellow downloaders know.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:30 AM
Beautiful!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:07 AM
It is a beautiful house But Pleeeease we need furniture sets pleeease
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:26 AM
I created this same house for TS2. It's so great to see how different they can look just by the interior decorating and landscaping. Kitchen looks great with the diagonal island!

VJ

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:16 PM
Beatifull House thanks for this post ....
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 12:12 AM
Wow, I love this place! Thank you for letting my sims live here! I am also a downloader with aspirations to upload a lot; and like you, I spend more time building than playing... you are my inspiration to go for it and share something. Maybe....
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 2:58 AM
I'm floored. This house is amazing. You did an superb job.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 4:34 PM
This is beautiful! I can't wait to move a Sim in and check it out. Love that you included a lot value screenshot too! Great job.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 3:32 AM
This is really beautiful!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 2:05 PM
Beautiful!!!! Please carry on with your talented work :-)
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:03 AM
LOVE the 'green' that you picked for the walls and the 'tan' furniture thats in the same room, beautiful!
The outside structure itself, amazing! *applause*

Shifu: Master! I have... it's very bad news!
Oogway: Ah, Shifu. There is just news. There is no good or bad.
Shifu: Master, your vision. Your vision was right! Tai-Lung has broken out of prison! He's on his way!
[pause]
Oogway: That *is* bad news.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:07 AM
Congratulations on the pick! Keep up the good work, I'd love to see more houses from you ^^
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:00 PM
i agree with everyone, this house is lovely , very nicely done.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:07 AM
This house look wonderful but I can't extract the archive, I get a CRC error. Downloaded about 10 times but nothing worked. Am I the only one to get this error? I would love to have this house in my game..
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#23 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amyrosie
This house look wonderful but I can't extract the archive, I get a CRC error. Downloaded about 10 times but nothing worked. Am I the only one to get this error? I would love to have this house in my game..

There is nothing wrong with this archive. I just downloaded it and extracted it without a problem. The problem definitely lies on your end. :/

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amyrosie

Amyrosie,

I've seen this problem before with .rar files. Sometimes you have to actually open the .rar file in WinRAR and copy and paste the compressed file where ever you are going to put it. I don't know why this is, but I've had it happen with random files at random times. If this doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.

Wishing you luck,

Iavasgil

Iavasgil Lhindiphant
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 11:37 AM
very nice
Page 1 of 2