Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:48 AM
Eh.
I prefer Three Days Grace and Linkin park.
Reaallll Rockkkkkkkkkkkkk

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:55 AM
Wooohoo!
*hi five*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#28 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 12:02 PM

Look em up on www.playlist.com

Better yet go http://www.playlist.com/playlist/16461088779 there cuz that's lyk the best bands in world!

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#29 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 12:16 PM
I'm listening to the garage door opening and closing and my father stomping around.
*sniffs*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#30 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 12:18 PM
As am I.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#31 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 12:21 PM
Yep.
Da bomb.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#32 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 12:32 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. *croaky snob chick voice*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#33 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 12:39 PM
*Loves three days grace*

Where ees Mister Lew?

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#34 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 12:47 PM
*ees sad*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#35 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 12:54 PM
I'm getting off
Will be on in bout 2 hours.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#36 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 5:14 PM
Hello.
*arrives ina puff of smoke*
I've always wanted to see Portugal and England - They both look gorgeous.
I also want to see a beach...Here or otherwise.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#37 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 2:50 AM
cassslas1996, Kiara and lewjen. QUIT THE CHATTY STUFF.

Seriously, I see this all over the place and it's off topic for the thread and generally detracts from any actual discussion going on.

Get a damn chat room or use MSN or something. It's getting annoying.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 3:09 AM Last edited by cassslas1996 : 1st Aug 2009 at 2:23 PM.
Okay, I get it! Fine, Fine Fine! I'll post strictly to topic from now on!
I'm sorry.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Theorist
#39 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:51 PM
I apologize to all members of this group for post messages off topic was not my intention to offend anyone, I try to delete all these messages and I hope you will forgive me because I love this group and was never my intention disrespect this group.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 8:44 PM
LIKE: I like how you can custamize everything, i also like the basment tool and i like how you can put things at different angles
DISLIKE: I dislike that you have a 5 story limet on your houses and that you cant place lots where ever you want
Mad Poster
#41 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 12:46 PM
I really love TS3... It has gorgeous graphics, beautiful views. The interactions are sometimes so funny. I also love the way we can customize our sims. I enjoy the fishing, gardening and making collection.

True, the game is different than TS2. But it provides many new ways to have fun with it.

True, it is not so easy to build special lots with is as some of the building tools and cheats are not in the game yet.

I would say you can spend some money for your fun and buy the game... I just can't stop playing right now. What a blast !
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 9th May 2010 at 3:09 PM
In sims2, I was a builder, and every creative thing I did was ultimately with the idea of building with it. So far, in sims3, I HATE building. I suspect part of my hate is, I was so experienced at sims2 building and hence find the differences to be very frustrating.

I do like the 'pull' tool for walls. I like the ability to color doors & windows different on each side. But I hate the process of coloring things to match -- so clutzy & tedious. In practice, it probably takes a little less time than recoloring in sims2. However, the process is boring and the end result less satisfying. Intellectually, I think the universal recolor concept is inspired and awesome. From a 'doing it/using it' point of view, I prefer SimPE.

The roof colors are harsh & contrasty. Most don't look very good on buildings. It is nice to have more roof shape options and I love the potential of roof decorations ... though I still haven't found a situation where I was able to use them in satisfyingly creative way.

I like the 1/2 tile furniture arranging possibility & the diagonal placement. That is awesome and nearly compensates for the things I hate. I dislike how windows that fully fill a wall when straight are still the same size in the diagonal version -- leaving big chunks of wall in between. Really limits the open vista & glass house looks.

Should you buy sims 3? If you have 2 and are still happy playing & creating, then no, stick with 2. If you are unhappy, then 3 is worth a try.

I was getting bored with 2 (after how long? 7 years?), and haven't been able to self-generate any enthusiasm for going back to it. After just a year, I am bored with Sims3 and starting to question how much longer I will be a simmer.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Mad Poster
#43 Old 21st May 2010 at 7:33 AM
As regard the building tools, I wish EA could add the stage tool wich was in TS2. I really miss it. I did so many tricky effects with it in houses I've built in TS2. I did not find out yet in TS3 the way to make half floors wich was also so useful to me in TS2 (but I am still trying LOL).

I would also love to have the possibility to get more roof colors or to be able to recolor them.

I agree with the above comments regarding matching all the rooms and objects together... It also takes me ages to recolor and match everything, but well I love it !
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 6:53 AM Last edited by PiperK1980 : 5th Jun 2010 at 5:57 PM. Reason: I found what I hated about the game. :(
I really like being able to choose my patterns and recolor them in-game. I'm trying to think of something I don't like and I can't really think of anything. I get bugs and crap, but hey! It's EA. What's new? I'm just waiting for them to have pets. I'll be happy, err...I mean, happier then.

*Edit* I found something that I hate. I hate the crappy lot placement and sizes. If I want to edit a lot size I have to take it into CAW and that's...just...to...tedious. It sucks really.

*Newness coming.....*
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PiperK1980
I really like being able to choose my patterns and recolor them in-game. I'm trying to think of something I don't like and I can't really think of anything. I get bugs and crap, but hey! It's EA. What's new? I'm just waiting for them to have pets. I'll be happy, err...I mean, happier then.

*Edit* I found something that I hate. I hate the crappy lot placement and sizes. If I want to edit a lot size I have to take it into CAW and that's...just...to...tedious. It sucks really.

Yup I agree with you..

In this world people may throw stones in the path of your success, it depends on you ….. What you make from them …… a wall or a bridge.. What's Your TS2 Business?
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 2:40 PM
help me out with making night clubs

Page 2 of 2