Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anifan
agesimscheat on anyone?

Yesss... I suppose I WOULD like to be able to set BACK my YA/A Sims' ages, while at the same time growing my infant/toddler/child/teen Sims UP. I just hate seeing the day when my female Sims become too old to have kids.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:23 AM
Can't you just age them up with a birthday cake? I know it's not the same thing but.. at least it's an option yea? I miss some of the old rewards for that reason (like the aging elixer)

@ Verno: Yep that's exactly what I meant! And oh how cool, I never noticed! I'm so taking my sim down there to see it!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kilani
Can't you just age them up with a birthday cake? I know it's not the same thing but.. at least it's an option yea? I miss some of the old rewards for that reason (like the aging elixer)

@ Verno: Yep that's exactly what I meant! And oh how cool, I never noticed! I'm so taking my sim down there to see it!

Well, yes, and that's what I'm doing... when I want to age them UP. I'd really like to have something to make Sims younger when I want to
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:32 AM
Me too. But I mean at least it's possible to somewhat keep her young is what I meant. :]

I have aging off because I micro-manage everything haha.
Instructor
#55 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80
Yesss... I suppose I WOULD like to be able to set BACK my YA/A Sims' ages, while at the same time growing my infant/toddler/child/teen Sims UP. I just hate seeing the day when my female Sims become too old to have kids.

Cakes already age anyone up. As for aging down get a community lot with life fruit on it (like the one I uploaded to MTS) and stick some life fruit in your fridge, when your sim is getting up the hill turn your sim life span to short, eat a couple fruit and turn it back to where you had it. You'll gain like 10 days a fruit if you play with your lifespan on long, 5 days a fruit if you play with it on normal.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:40 AM
Oh cool, I didn't know that. I'm so stocking up on those.. I have some already actually.
Test Subject
#57 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:56 AM
I'd kill for some additional skin colors. They allow you to go through the whole rainbow for hair, eyes, clothing and so on, but not skin for some reason? C'mon.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:57 AM
Thanks alyria80 I'll do that! But it would still be a little less complicated if I had something like the "InSim" was for S2, and could just do it right then and there at the click of a button, so I'd still like to have the mod. You know... just cuz I'm a lazybutt... LOL!
Test Subject
#59 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 8:07 AM
What I like to see is an program to make close, and somting to be able to make mest for the garden.
But what I like most is to build where I like place comunity and houses togeter to make an city !
Greets GrazyC
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 8:31 AM
1) speed up the time to make novels.
2) cancel the newspaper and re-subscribe again when you want it delivered
Field Researcher
#61 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 8:41 AM
A way to paint sceneries that doesn't seem to come out all pixelated but like a snapshot. Maybe it's my graphics card but I doubt it -- it feels more like EA is forcing me to officially paint a portrait which in turn renders the other sim useless for hours while sitting.

Oh, and keeping food fresh until eaten. With a huge family it's a pain to see them all try to cook at once. They're smarter than S2 sims who would just stand there and starve, but they're still not good enough -- so I want to be able to fill inventories and fridges with food for a while ahead and not have it rot. If fish stays fresh forever in my ass, so should pie.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Birgitte Heuschkel
A way to paint sceneries that doesn't seem to come out all pixelated but like a snapshot. Maybe it's my graphics card but I doubt it -- it feels more like EA is forcing me to officially paint a portrait which in turn renders the other sim useless for hours while sitting.

Oh, and keeping food fresh until eaten. With a huge family it's a pain to see them all try to cook at once. They're smarter than S2 sims who would just stand there and starve, but they're still not good enough -- so I want to be able to fill inventories and fridges with food for a while ahead and not have it rot. If fish stays fresh forever in my ass, so should pie.

What issues exactly are you having with the cooking? I have the best fridge and my food lasts quite long, even with a decent sized family. They also never cook autonomously if there are leftovers.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:40 AM
Individual toggles for Aging and Story Progression for each Sim/household/lot.
Test Subject
#64 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:51 AM
I NEED!!:

1. A mod to assign relationships between sims, as a glitch in the game has caused the father of some sims to recognize no relation there.

2. I would like for my sims to mourn when a friend or family member dies. My patriarch died recently and his wife was the only one upset (and only because she witnessed it).

3. INSIMINATORRR!!!!!!

4. It would be great if my athletic sims would stop trying to train everyone they meet.

5. A mod to fix facial structures...for those times when the baby comes out just...all wrong.

Whose mamma jamma is this?
Test Subject
#65 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 12:43 PM
Almost all of the above +

...the ability to customize small deco items (like toilet paper), stairs, fences, chimneys, etc.
..."stackable" stages to make stairs with landings and turns.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kilani
What issues exactly are you having with the cooking? I have the best fridge and my food lasts quite long, even with a decent sized family. They also never cook autonomously if there are leftovers.

Queueing. I end up having the entire household doing the pathfinding shuffle instead of cooking because everyone wants to make his own meal, and he wants to make it NOW. I guess what I really want is a way for sims to store food in their inventories so they can take it out -- instead of harassing each other in a big line to the fridge.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 1:30 PM
Oh, and something else I want? Not quite a mod as much as an item, perhaps, but I -really- want something, closet, chest, basket, anything, to dump all those gems and meteors in. I'm trying to gather the full set, but inventories are... messy.
Instructor
#68 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Birgitte Heuschkel
Oh, and something else I want? Not quite a mod as much as an item, perhaps, but I -really- want something, closet, chest, basket, anything, to dump all those gems and meteors in. I'm trying to gather the full set, but inventories are... messy.

Totally! I even tried dumping them in the kid's toy chest. LOL.
Forum Resident
#69 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 3:03 PM
Sleepovers... why does the guest wonder about the house until they collapse? When there is a guest room with a guest bed, or a sofa... I mean...
They should have included "this is your bed" "this is my bed" "this is the guest bed" or something along those lines.
Test Subject
#70 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:33 PM
Besides the Murder Mod I already requested, I'd also like to see a Master Book Manager. I have several different bookshelves in my house, and remembering which one contains a certain book is a PITA... as well as when going to the bookstore or library, remembering which ones I already have or ones that automatically come with the shelves is also a PITA...
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BailaBaila99
1. Number ONE on my list, the thing that bugs me the absolute most, simply because of its sheer stupidity, is the autonomous put away fire pit action!!! Every single time I'm not watching one of my sims, she goes over to the portable fire pit and puts it in her inventory. Sure, it's a nice feature if you WANT them to do this, (i.e. if you tell them to) but I want that fire pit to stay right where it is, dammit!

THANK YOU.
My fiance's sim has the neat trait. And every time I leave her alone, she puts it in her inventory. I get so sick of panning over to it's location and thinking "Where the *** did my fire pit go?!" It's made me so angry, it's made me yell at my fiance for it in real life.
Test Subject
#72 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:44 PM
A slider to adjust size of boobs!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alyria80
There is one reason to think it won't be heavily modded. There can be only one...when it comes to global mods in this game.

As for things like custom hair, it's been two weeks. Has anyone seen even a crappy new mesh ANYWHERE? I seriously don't expect Sims 3 to have a bunch of mods like Sims 2. Hell, there isn't even a way to do a custom neighborhood...

Well, I haven't seen any hair meshes, but I have seen ONE totally new mesh that can be added to a Sim. It was on Sexy Sims, so I won't post the link, but I'm sure people can look it up if they wish. So, I suppose it is technically possible to do it. It will just take a bit of time to figure it out. Plus, I'm sure a lot of people who normally make meshes and that sort of thing are still getting a feel for their own games before they start trying to mod them?
Forum Resident
#74 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RustyShackle
A slider to adjust size of boobs!

AMEN! my self sim's boobs are the same size as when I was twelve.
Sims are supposed to be unsexy.
Test Subject
#75 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:55 PM
I would like to see a mod that lets you split up the household funds. That way if a teen has a part-time job, they can save their own paycheck. Or, if you make roommates they are each responsible for their own money.
Page 3 of 28