Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 11:07 PM
I just baked and wrapped 8 very chocolatey muffins up in a box for my friend's birthday. They're all neat and cute with a big bow on top of the box, and she's a total chocoholic, so the Lindt chocolate I used inside them, as well as the Lindt chocolate buttons I put on top should suffice.

Oh, aaaaand, the bit that I'm really excited about...
I got tickets to the premiere of the new Harry Potter movie!!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:37 AM
Went to Six Flags in Atlanta, Georgia for three days with my church. It was a youth trip, and it was pretty damn fun, those rides were crazy, especially "The Superman". We're doing our family vacation at Hersey Park, Pennsylvania this year. Also my sister and I decided we wanted to be vegetarians after we saw this huge truck that had pigs in the back, they were all bunched up in a giant cage and I'm sure they didn't have any room in their. It made us feel bad, it's weird how one thing can change your life forever. So anyway we're trying to be vegetarians now, and so far so good.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mother Function
retired moderator
#28 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:38 AM
I got my hair done today!

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Mad Poster
#29 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
I got my hair done today!

I bought the American Idol Season 8 CD!!! GO ADAM!!! Well, yesterday I did...

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:17 PM
No homework :D
Scholar
#31 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:45 AM
I found a vintage red Givenchy tie and a mens Yves Saint Laurent dinner coat.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 4:14 AM
I finished my day of work and got to come home to some nummy pork roast.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 4:45 AM
I bought all 5 seasons of Alias on ebay for a steal :D
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:43 PM
I found out that someone who i thought hated me doesn't hate me, but actually likes me.

I dOn'T sUfFeR fRoM iNsAnItY. i EnJoY eVeRy MiNuTe Of It. :D

Please call me Rachel
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#35 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 3:46 AM
I'm finally well enough to go on the computer! I've been so sick the past five days that I haven't been able to sit up long enough to go on the computer, but now I'm feeling fine. Just in time for the holidays as well .
Mad Poster
#36 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:32 AM
That sounds terrible, PixCii, but at least it was timely. Have I told you how much I love your signature, by the way? Just when I thought I was the only person on the face of the earth that loved Koop .

I was home alone all day today and it was wonderful. I'm leaving for California with my family in a week and we'll be gone for almost two weeks, so I'm soaking up all of the alone time that I can, because I sure as hell won't be getting any of it out there. Fortunately, I got my brother turned on to Heroes and we'll be watching that when we're not out and about. He wanted to watch Dexter, but getting my way made my day :D.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Test Subject
#37 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:17 PM
Ahh what made my day..
I went to the mall (newly renovated woot!) and found Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ps2 game used for $4. That and the weather today is perfect! All I need is the beach in my backyard...sigh.

I'm new here..Hii! :D
Instructor
#38 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 9:06 AM
oh my god, the ultimate find!!A cure for short people!!! though I'm not short.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
#39 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 9:07 AM Last edited by cassslas1996 : 8th Jul 2009 at 9:19 AM.
What made my day? Well, since it's 2:00 in the morning, I think posting on here, lol, Elice and ktbcca and Gangreless rule.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jelkir1
I found out that someone who i thought hated me doesn't hate me, but actually likes me.

How I wish something like that happened to me...:P

anyway, I found out that an old friend still has feelings for me. and I had a great time today :D

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:44 PM
welcome lightofmine! :D
Elice, looking at that link has made me feel compleatly sick *ew* I would rather be short than have an operation!
Minus, it wasn't anyone exciting, just one of the immature idiots in my form that I believe are called 12 and 13 year old boys

I dOn'T sUfFeR fRoM iNsAnItY. i EnJoY eVeRy MiNuTe Of It. :D

Please call me Rachel
Mad Poster
#42 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:10 AM
My little sister mailing me a card all the way from Oregon :-)

Mad Poster
#43 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:11 AM
My cat going out of heat, huzzah!

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#44 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:05 AM
I had a great day, even though I was up really early for holidays.
Sooo, I woke up, then checked my phone and I was in super duper panic mode because my friend hadn't gotten back to me about seeing a movie with me today, and my only other option was my brother. So I was upset this morning, then as I was running out the door my phone rang, and my friend told me she was okay and she could come to the movies.

Anyway, we went to the movies and there was a MASSIVE line (as in, more than 150m from the entrance of the cinema), but everyone in line still had to get their tickets whereas I already had my ticket. So my friend and I went in and our tickets had been for unbelievable seats, and so I had fantastic seats for the premiere of the new Harry Potter movie :D.

After that I went shopping with my friend and a girl who I never really got along with, but after spending the day with her we've started getting along really, really well. While I was shopping I found an amazing pair of heels for a really great price, so I'm going to buy those next time I'm in town as well.

THEN, I got a text from someone and they were inviting me to their place tonight, and so I'm sleeping over at their house tonight. Just before I was leaving town to go home my friend was all "Oh, we can give you a lift home, you don't need to catch the bus!" which meant I got home 30 minutes earlier which was great seeing as I had a raging headache, which, thanks to my paracetamol, is now gone.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:08 AM
Oh wow.

What made my day today? Hmm...I have no idea. I think my dog learning to FINALLY sit down when I tell her to, and also she stopped -ahem- farting so much.

I think also texting my friend, Alyssa, for the first time in days.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#46 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 2:33 AM
My brother just got home from being in town and he bought me a new book . He went with my mum and dad but they're still out, and mum bought me a gorgeous top which I've been eyeing in Witchery for ages.
Mad Poster
#47 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:13 AM
Hanging out with old friends, I never knew how much I missed Oregon :-)

Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:14 PM
the whole day was perfect :]

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Scholar
#49 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 2:40 AM
I love that ^^^

My son called me this morning just to shoot the breeze. Totally made my day!

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Mad Poster
#50 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 7:11 AM
My mom and I were in Beverly Hills today and we saw Ashton fucking Kutcher, my first celebrity sighting! Gah, I love Cali more and more each day. Gosh, I have poor quality pic on my cell. I'm gonna upload it on Facebook :DD

Page 2 of 121