Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnant Morphs for Sentate and migamoo Separates + maternity FIX for HP's shirt (UPDATED 12/14/2010)

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:40 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2011 at 12:58 AM by CatOfEvilGenius : Sentate skirt update

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:01 AM
This is awesome, I'm so glad to have the pregnant morphs of Sentate's stuff!

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:49 PM
Awesome! My pregnant Sim ladies thank you, and so do I!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:29 PM
yay! pregnancy morphs! love it all!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:50 PM
These are wonderful maternity clothes. I heart the ones with the tiny feet, carriage, pea pod, and nine months. This is just what our pregnant mamas need. Thank you!!!!!!!
**two thumbs way, way up**
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:40 AM
Thank you ... words cannot express!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:49 PM
I can't get the t-shirts to show up. I DL all the files, Sentate, Migamoo, HP, but still the cute shirts aren't showing. What should I do?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlifegirl
I can't get the t-shirts to show up. I DL all the files, Sentate, Migamoo, HP, but still the cute shirts aren't showing. What should I do?

You need to have HystericalParoxysm's untuckable top mesh for them to show up. They are recolors of HP's mesh.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
You need to have HystericalParoxysm's untuckable top mesh for them to show up. They are recolors of HP's mesh.

Yes ma'am, I do. I downloaded HP's mesh when it first came out. It works fine in my game. I don't know what is wrong with yours, but I'm going to try re-downloading and see if that will fix the problem. I sure hope so because these tops are just so darn cute!!!!!!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 8:53 AM
Simlifegirl Hm, that's odd. Maybe I recolored a different mesh? Please let me know if you still can't see them, and I'll check on my end.

Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:52 PM
CatOfEvilGenius, Thank you for your comments. I re-downloaded the file and the 4 t-shirts are there. They are so very cute. I really like having maternity wear for my Mamas to be. (can you make a yellow t-shirt with an umbrella? Light Blue&white shirt with a stork? Light Pink sleeveless shirt with a rattle?)

Now if someone could make a game mod that would allow us to dress the newborns in what ever we want. I know we can download defaults, but that's not right. We should be able to dress newborn boys and girls in different outfits. I like making my Mama Sims have twin and it's hard to tell them apart until they are toddlers. Fakepeeps7 made some adorable sleepers. Wouldn't it be great to use all of them at the same time instead of just one default????
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 8:03 PM
Thank you for adding preg morphs to my favorite clothes! I use them all the time in my legacies.
I have a newb-ish question: If I have the 'zzz' files in a catofevilgenius subfolder that comes alphabetically before migamoo's and sentate's separate subfolders, will the game load the 'zzz' files in the wrong order causing the morphs to not work?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 11:48 PM
PaintedRain I don't recall if subfolder order matters, or just file order. If the morphs don't show up and you suspect it's due to subfolder naming order, put the morphs in the same subfolder as the meshes.

Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 2:03 AM
Hello I luv ur maternity clothing, since it looks so nice & comfy on my moms-to-be, but I'm having a problem when they ARE pregnant. The shirts work fine, but when I put the pants or skirts on for untuckable stuff, the sim's belly looks cut in half, & her hips & lower belly look as they do when she's not pregnant. Did I download something wrong? I downloaded all the meshes u instructed, but I think I did something wrong during either the downloading process or extraction. Can you help?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 2:55 AM
LadyAquanine7351 You might have an old version of HP's untuckable shirt, it had that issue. Redownload the new, updated mesh for HP's untuckable shirt and it should work fine.

Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 7:28 AM
Where can I find the new ones? I only know of that 1 page, tho ur rt, it only happens with the untuckable shirts. Did HP make an updated page?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 6:39 PM
There is no updated page. It's on the same page as before. Just redownload the mesh.

Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 5:36 PM
The shirts work perfectly, but I'm having problems with the pants. They cut the belly in half and won't morph with the untuckable shirts, but if I switch the top to a default TS2 top then the belly on top goes away and then the pants morph properly. I've downloaded all the meshes at least three times and still can't get it to work properly, so I don't know what I'm missing or how to fix it.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 7:30 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 14th Dec 2010 at 8:26 PM.
Syddie I think I know what the issue might be, but I need to know specifically which shirt and which pants. There are several in this thread. It might be a borked fat morph comment, easily fixed (by me).

Is it HP's shirt? Download the file here, that will fix it. Take that file and replace HP's shirt mesh file with it. I should just put that file in this thread...
Done. The HP shirt fix is now in this thread, not buried in comments elsewhere, so hopefully folks will find it. Should really be in HP's thread, but she is super, super busy, we'll just have the update here.

What "pregnancy clothes" mod are you using? I use Squinge's mod. If you're using a different one, that might be the problem. Try Squinge's instead.

Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Syddie I think I know what the issue might be, but I need to know specifically which shirt and which pants. There are several in this thread. It might be a borked fat morph comment, easily fixed (by me).

Is it HP's shirt? Download the file here, that will fix it. Take that file and replace HP's shirt mesh file with it. I should just put that file in this thread...
Done. The HP shirt fix is now in this thread, not buried in comments elsewhere, so hopefully folks will find it. Should really be in HP's thread, but she is super, super busy, we'll just have the update here.

What "pregnancy clothes" mod are you using? I use Squinge's mod. If you're using a different one, that might be the problem. Try Squinge's instead.

I am using a different mod, but I did everything you told me to do, downloaded the morph fix and it's still doing the exact same thing. The only thing I can think of is that another mesh or something I have may be doing this possibly, but when I use the pants with shirts that DON'T have the pregnancy morph, then the pants morph properly, but the top of course doesn't. It just doesn't work together.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 7:21 PM
Syddie Do you mean a different pregnancy clothes mod? Not InTeen, is it? InTeen is massively borked. Use Squinge's mod. The shirts and pants and skirts all do work fine together. Let me know if that helps.

Maybe also try changing the sim into a different outfit, then back to the shirt/pants.

Sorry it's such a hassle.

Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 7:24 AM
I haven't been able to actually find Squinge's mod. I've looked everywhere. I usually use Tom's Clothing Tester, and there's a hacked clothing rack that I have that lets me buy clothes for free from it. I found something and downloaded it from Insimenator and it got most of the shirt/pants combos working, but not all.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 12:33 AM
The link to Squinge's mod is on this page. Here it is again.

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php?board=152.0

It doesn't go directly to the "pregnant sims wear any clothing" page because I don't know what EPs people have. They need to choose the link for their highest EP from that page, then look for the "pregnant sims wear any clothing" thingie.

If you can give me links to the clothes that don't work, I might take a look at them.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 8:01 AM
The clothes, that don't work are the modded H&M pants http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=375580 , but that's fine as long as everything else is working.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 9:04 PM
Syddie I'll take a look and see if there's anything wrong with those pants, thanks for letting me know.

edit: Forgot to ask, do you have fansee's fix? You need that fix for those pants to work right.

Page 1 of 2